Easy to use The Sirona Orthophos XG5 Dental Panoramic X-Ray
provides a wide range of panoramic programs to support a variety of dental and specialty applications. Add a cephalometric arm at any time to further enhance your diagnostic abilities.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Accurate and reliable X-Ray images
- 8 panoramic programmes (with specific orbital curves)
- Automatic exposure control
- 3 point patient fixation - motorised temple support
- Upgradeable to Ceph
- Bite block height range 2’8” to 6’(80 -1810 cm)
- High frequency generator 90 KV
The Sirona XG5 includes up to 11 panoramic x-ray programs, including standard, pediatric, orthoradial left, orthoradial right, constant magnification,
The Sirona Orthophos XG5 Dental Panoramic X-Ray features a bitewing program, providing a convenient alternative to traditional intraoral radiographs. (NOTE: Subject to Availability)
The horizontally and vertically reduced pediatric panoramic x-ray program delivers high-quality images at the lowest possible dose.
HIGH QUALITY IMAGES:
Sirona's advanced dental imaging features that include specific focal layers and orbital paths, automatic kV adaptation, and state of the art sensor technology result in delivering consistently high-quality patient images on this panorex x-ray system.
As your practice's needs change, add a ceph arm to the Sirona XG5 panoramic system at any time to incorporate up to four cephalometric programs for improved diagnostic functionality.
Images captured with Sirona XG5 panoramic x-ray system can be easily integrated into almost any dental imaging software.
- PANORAMIC MODALITY: Included
- PANORAMIC BITEWINGS: Included (Subject to Availability)
- CEPHALOMETRIC MODALITY: Upgradeable by Manufacturer
- 3D MODALITY: Not Available
- 3D FIELD OF VIEW (in CM): Not Applicable
- ACTUAL DIMENSIONS: 41"(W) x 54"(D) x 88.5"(H)
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 220V/20A
No customer reviews for the moment.