The Sirona XIOS XG Supreme Digital X-ray is provided by the outstanding image quality thanks to the cesium iodide layer and dynamic focus. But it is also the WiFi option, which facilitates workflow with wireless image transfer, and the easy to change cable that take the XIOS XG Supreme to the lead position.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Outstanding image quality
- Dynamic focus
- WiFi option for wireless image transfer
- Easy to change cable
- Three sensor sizes
XIOS XG Supreme is equipped with a special CsI scintillator material. In combination with the CMOS-APS (Active Pixel Sensor) technology, it provides particularly low noise and high contrast images. Now dentists can also use dynamic focus to configure the sharpness, brightness, and contrast individually for four diagnosis settings, saving you a lot of time with future diagnoses.
Brilliant image quality:
- CMOS APS (Active Pixel Sensor) technology
- Pixel size: 15 µm
- Sensor resolution: 33.3 lp/mm
- Cesium iodide scintillator (CsI)
- Dynamic Sharpen Slider with four diagnosis buttons
Optional WiFi module for wireless image transfer:
- The handy wireless WiFi module allows you to use a sensor in multiple treatment rooms
- 360° freedom of treatment
- Transmit images in just seconds
- Change sensor size quickly
- Newest RFID technology for reliable data mapping
External dimensions of the three sensor sizes
- Size 0: 23.5 x 32 x 6,7 mm
- Size 1: 25,3 x 38,4 x 6,7 mm
- Size 2: 31,2 x 43,9 x 6,7 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.