Agfa CR30-X Digital X-Ray Processor Hi-speed automated CR system
and Unrivalled image quality from Agfa's patented Musica2 diagnostic software
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Agfa CR30-X Digital X-Ray Processor offers an ideal solution for any private and decentralized CR environment :
- Decentralized General Radiography (Emergency, ICU)
- Military Field Hospitals
Broad range of applications:
CR 30-X is a highly versatile digitizer. It offers an ideal solution for any private and decentralized CR environment. CR 30-X can handle general radiology and dental applications.
The CR 30-X makes no compromises in image quality: it reads imaging plates at the high resolution of 10 pixels/mm for all image plate sizes.
With its table-top size, the CR 30-X digitizer can be placed easily at any location. It works with dedicated cassettes and was designed with ease of use in mind, for optimal handling, comfort and maintenance. When combined with the optionally available universal X-ray shielding, the CR 30-X can be used inside the X-ray room. With a mobile kit, it is also appropriate for mobile use (vans, military, etc).
Low total cost of ownership:
Installing the CR 30-X can be done in a single day. With the special LED technology in the erasure unit, no additional electricity is required, so standard electrical outlets are sufficient. No preliminary electrical work means a lower set-up cost and simpler installation. With its modular, component-based design, it offers faster, easier and more cost-effective maintenance.
- Intuitive NX3 software for ease of use and fast workflows
- Dental application
- Software developed specifically for small animal and equine applications
- Software common to Agfa DR so seamless transfer from CR to DR
- DICOM/PACS conformant
- UK wide network of Agfa engineers for after sales support
Single cassette feed
35 x 43 cm (14x17”) = approx 60 plates/hour
35 x 35 cm (14 x 14”) = approx 60 plates/hour
24 x 30 cm (9.5 x 12”) = approx 71 plates/hour
18 x 24 cm (7 x 9.5”) = approx 76 plates/hour
15 x 30 cm (6 x 12”) = approx 82 plates/hour
(depending on size and application)
LED status Indicator
Status and error messages on external PC monitor
Data acquisition: 20 bits/pixel
Output to processor: 16 bits/pixel
Dimensions and weight:
(W x D x H): 693 x 701 x 546 mm (27.2 x 27.6 x 21.5”)
Depth including input tray: 786 mm (30.94”)
Weight: Approx.: 72 kg (158 lbs)
Carried out by an Agfa HealthCare qualified application engineer
- To ensure an optimal performance of this software, it will only be installed on PCs delivered by Agfa HealthCare Compliance.
- HIPAA compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Secure profiles for key users
- NX supports enhanced features such as RIS Protocol Codes, RIS Mapping, Modality Performed Procedure Step (MPPS), StorageCommit, Grayscale Softcopy Presentation State (GSPS), Grayscale Standard Display Function (GSDF), CR or DX SOP Class for storage, presentation or processing.
No customer reviews for the moment.