Soredex Optime Dental X-Ray Phosphor Plate Scanner is a laser scanning device designed to automatically read reusable SOREDEX dental intraoral imaging plate sizes 0, 1, 2, and 3.The unit can either be connection directly to the PC or to network via the LAN cable.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
With the multiconnect configuration up to eight PCs can be used, one at a time, with the unit.
- Repeatable Image Quality
- Automatic Image Processing
- Exposure Assistant Capability
- High Quality Image Results
- Resolution Independent Processing Speeds
- Clear, Intuitive indicators
- Film-like Digital Workflow
- Multiple Imaging Plate Sizes
- Comfort Occlusal™ 4C Technology
- Genuine DIGORA™ Imaging Plates
- Easy to set up and instantly ready for use
- Operations are truly intuitive and automatic
- No buttons to press during operation
- Facilitates introduction of digital imaging to your clinic
- Delivers always images with good contrast with its Auto-Optimization –feature
- Has smart automated functions and economical network sharing
- Comfortable and safe with unique hygiene accessories
- Serves multiple operatory rooms
- Reliable, maintenance free design
- Plates can be positioned as easy and accurately as film.
- Digital images are available in seconds automatically, without any additional manipulation.
- Avoid exposure to the laser beam when the covers are removed.
- Do not move or knock the unit when it is reading an imaging plate.
- This unit can interfere with other devices due to its EMC characteristics.
- Unit not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anaesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Imaging Plate (PSP = Photo Stimulable Phosphor plate)
- Pixel Size: 0 µm (SUPER RESOLUTION) 60 µm (HIGH RESOLUTION)
- Resolution: 17 lp/mm
- Readout Time : 5 - 10 seconds (depending on the plate size)
- Connection : Standard network connection (Ethernet RJ45)
- Dimensions : 6 x 8.9 x 12,1" (H x W x D)
- Operating System : Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Weight: 7.7 lbs
- Operating Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Current: Less than 1.5 A
No customer reviews for the moment.