The Microclear PFC-1 Handheld Portable Fundus Retinal Camera is a portable medical camera for fundus imaging, diagnosis and especially for fundus disease screening, and easy to obtain high definition fundus image.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Applied to rapid screening, out diagnosis, bedside diagnosis and remote medical treatment.
Features of the Portable Digital Fundus Camera
- High definition and steady images
- Non mydriatic. Wide angle view.
- Easy to operate
- Lightweight allows for one hand operation
- Rechargeable battery provides more than 4 hours of operation
- User-friendly interface with ergonomic design.
- Real time display. Magnification up to 2x
- Multiple methods to transfer images.
- SD Card
- PC transfer through USB port
- Wireless transfer to PC or Cloud
- Data analysis software
Our Portable Digital Fundus camera will allow you to take high resolution(1080 mpx) fundus pictures easily and transfer to your PC with an SD Card, USB cable or even wirelessly.
Its light weight make this a perfect equipment for the doctor that needs to take remote exams, or doesn’t have a desktop fundus camera.
- Field of View: 40 degrees
- Minimum pupil: 2.5 mm
- Refractive Compensation: -20D~+20D
- Illumination: White/IR
- Images Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Focus Mode: Manual
- Screen: 3.5?
- Storage: SD Card
- Interface: Mini USB
- Size: 160 (W) x 90(D) x 190(H) mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Hand-held fundus camera control unit
- Hand-held fundus camera lens tube
- Power supply adapter
- USB cable
- Battery 18650(Model No.)
- Eye patch
- User manual
- Software disk
- Dust cover
No customer reviews for the moment.