ABAXIS Abbott i-STAT 1 300 Veterinary Clinical Analyzer
is a revolutionary handheld analyzer that provides labaccurate test results in minutes for a range of measurements including blood gases, electrolytes, chemistries, coagulation, haematology, glucose and cardiac markers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The ABAXIS Abbott i-STAT 1 300 Veterinary Clinical Analyzer is intended for use with i-STAT cartridges for in vitro quantification of various analytes in whole blood and with the Abbott MediSense Precision PCx Blood Glucose Test Strip for the in vitro quantification of glucose in whole blood.
Analyzers, cartridges, and test strips should be used by healthcare professionals trained and certified to use the system and should be used according to the facility’s policies and procedures.
In the USA, for the purpose of CLIA compliance, the i-STAT CHEM8+ cartridge is categorized as Waived. All other i-STAT cartridges are categorized as moderate complexity.
The portable i-STAT 1 handheld makes patient-side testing easy:
- requires no special sample preparation or user calibration; maintenance is minimal
- weighs 18 ounces, making it completely portable
- features ergonomically designed soft keys for comfort and ease of use
Patient side testing is as easy as entering the operator and patient information into the handheld, inserting one of the several testing cartridges, and then viewing test results:
- The system prompts users step by step through the testing process
- Operator and patient information can be entered via barcode scanner
- Operator lockout prevents unauthorized users from performing or viewing test results
- Test results are uploaded automatically when the i-STAT 1 handheld is placed in a downloader
- Dimensions Width: 7.68cm (3.035 inches)
- Length: 23.48cm (9.245 inches)
- Depth: 7.24cm (2.85 inches)
- Weight With rechargeable battery 650g (22.9oz)
- disposable battery
- Power Two 9-volt lithium batteries or rechargeable battery.
- pressure Memory/Clock Back-up Power Lithium battery Display Dot matrix supertwist liquid crystal Communication Link Infrared light-emitting diode(LED)
- Operating Temperature 15-40°C (59-104°F) for Medisense strip testing16-30°C (61-86°F) for i-STAT cartridge testing Transport - Temperature -10-50°C (14-122°F) Relative Humidity 90% (maximum) non-condensing Barometric Pressure 300-850mmHg Laser Scanner Complies with U.S. 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to laser Notice No. 50, dated July 26, 2011. EN 60825-1:1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001IEC 60825-1:1993 + A1:1997 + A2:2001
Please check our Huge Inventory with savings of up to 80% off of retail on Cat5/5e/6 LAN Cable Certifiers and Fiber Optic OTDR's, Fusion Splicers, CATV Meters, Fiber Optic Kits, Sources, Meters, Tools, Network Analyzers and much more.
Here is a Link to our Ebay Test Equipment Store. All of our Test Equipment is backed with a Full Warranty and unbeatable customer support & service. Please don't hesitate to contact us for a Quote on Something you don't see in our inventory, sometimes we have items that may have not been listed or processed yet.
Test Equipment Store Offers a wide range of Refurbished Telecom/ Datacom Tools and Test Measurement Equipment. Which includes Fiber Optic Test and Splicing tools, Fusion Splicers, OTDRs, Copper and Fiber Cable Certifiers, CATV Test Equipment, Cable and Antenna Analyzers, Network Analyzers and much more!
- ABAXIS Abbott Vetscan i-Stat 1 300A Handheld Portable Clinical Analyzer (BC# 23537)
- Abbott i-Stat 1 DS-300 Downloader Serial w/ AC Adapter & Power Cord (BC# 23539)
- Martel Printer P/N: MCP9819-065 (BC# 23538)
- RJ11 Patch Cable
- Printer Cable
- USB To Serial Adapter
- i-Stat 1 System Manual
- i-Stat 1 User Guide
- i-Stat 1 Battery Carrier
- RS232 PC Interface Cable
- Original Factory Box
No customer reviews for the moment.