Used Perkin Elmer DSC 8500 Differential Scanning Calorimeter with HyperDSC
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pushing the limits of science - Our hyper-enabled, double-furnace DSC 8500 is truly revealing
We are proud to introduce you to our DSC 8500. This new double-furnace DSC, features our second-generation HyperDSC® technology. Now you can gain unlimited insight into the structure, properties and performance of your materials and gain the best applications capabilities in the industry. And with our newly designed autosampler, you'll be running samples faster then ever before.
- Extremely fast controlled scanning rates to 750ºC/min
- In-situ ballistic cooling to 2100ºC/min, enabling experiments that mimic real-world processes
- Extremely fast data readout rates (100 points/second) providing high data integrity
Typical applications for the DSC 8500:
- Characterization of pharmaceutical materials
- Polymorph characterization in pharmaceuticals
- Process studies in pharmaceuticals
- Process simulation in plastics
21 CFR Part 11 Compatible: Yes
Maximum Temperature: 750 °C
Minimum Temperature: -180 °C
Technology Type: Thermal Analysis
Warranty: 1 year
No customer reviews for the moment.