Used Excellent Nikon Optiphot 2 DIC Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope with All Options
Warning: Last items in stock!
Differential interference contrast microscopy (Nomarski DIC) is a phase contrast technique that allows structure in transparent to be visualized by exploiting changes in refractive index. In contrast to conventional phase contrast techniques, which are based on changes in optical path length, DIC is based on the gradient of the optical path length (rate of change in wavefront shear). Steep gradients produce the high contrast and 3-D relief effect that is characteristic of DIC.
- Nikon Optiphot 2 Nomarski DIC, Fluorescence Phase Contrast Microscope.
- Equipped with all available options including Transmitted light DIC
- 2X Plan Fl, 4X Plan Fl, 10X Plan Fl, 20X Plan APO, 40x Plan APO, 100 1.25 oil P Objectives
- DIC Phase Contrast Universal Substage Condenser Ph1,Ph3,DF, DIC 20, DIC 40, DIC 100 prisms
- Substage Polarizer
- Turret DIC adapter with Tunable DIC prism and polarizer
- Upper 45 degree Offset Polarizer analyzer
- EFD3 Fluorescence adapter with G2A and B2A cubes installed (FITC, and TRITC)
- 100W HBO Fluorescence Lamp House with 100W Arc lamp power supply
- 100W Tungsten Halogen Base lamp 100W base power supply
- 10MP USB 2 Camera, camera adapter, acquisition software , drivers
- Optiphot 2 Manual and Dust Cover
- Screen shots are actual real time imaging of a stained skin sample slide in DIC mode and Fluorescence modes
Capable of identifying birefringent materials like asbestos and proteins DIC enhances colors and contrast of difficult to image opaque samples System is also capable of mixed mode Fluorescence Phase Contrast.
No customer reviews for the moment.