USED EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Toshiba Aplio 500 Ultrasound Machine From unsurpassed image quality that delivers exceptional depth and detail to sophisticated ergonomics and software enhancements that elevate efficiency to unmatched levels, Aplio 500 defines a new era in performance.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
Toshiba's Aplio 500 system overcomes the challenges of conventional ultrasound and delivers picture-perfect images with unprecedented resolution and detail. Toshiba's revolutionary High-Density Beam former architecture uses the most advanced digital signal processing technology to reveal clinical information and delivers that information quickly and reliably using an array of unique imaging technologies.
- Next Generation Precision Imaging
- Differential Tissue Harmonics (D-THI)
- Tissue Specific Optimization (TSO)
- Advanced Dynamic Flow™ (ADF)
- 3D/4D Imaging
Aplio's High-Density Beamformer Architecture forms the foundation of the advanced imaging capabilities and breakthrough technologies that enable you to see more and do more in the diagnosis and treatment of your patients.
Ultrasound from the inside out with Fly Thru imaging:
The industry's first Fly Thru* technology is a 3D volume rendering technique that allows you to soar through cavities, ducts and vessels from the inside and in 3D. Similar to virtual endoscopy, Fly Thru is a revolutionary tool for exploring lesions and masses and planning interventional procedures. This technology function is available both during or post exam
Smart Fusion* offers the best of both worlds by synchronizing ultrasound with CT images for
locating hard-to-find lesions and improving confidence during ultrasound-guided biopsies. Smart Fusion reads 3D DICOM data sets from CT systems and, using position sensors located on the ultrasound transducer, displays the corresponding images, side-by-side with the live ultrasound image.
- A premium quality, high-resolution 19" LCD has an articulating arm and handle for simple repositioning
- The versatile console can adjust both vertically and horizontally to create more convenient patient access
- Lighter, eco-friendly (using 23% less power than previous systems) and with a smaller footprint, the Aplio 500 glides into place and puts you closer to your patient than ever before
- Ergonomic transducers deliver superb image quality across clinical applications
- Weight: 374.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 23" W x 54".7 - 70.5" H x 35" - 39.8" D
- 19-inch LCD monitor
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024 with a viewing angle of 170o
Imaging Modes and Processing:
- Spectrum Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Reference signal (UJUR-A500A or UJUR-A501 A required)
- Contrast Harmonic Imaging (USHI-A500A required)
- CHI-Q (USHI-A500A & USCQ-A500A required)
- MicroPure (USMP-A500A required)
- Elastography-FLR (USEL-A501A required)
- 4D (UIMV-A500A required)
- Smart Fusion (USFN-A500A & UIFR-A500A required)
- Fly Thru (UIMV-A500A AND USFT-500A required)
- 2D WallMotion Tracking (UJUR-A500A or UJUR-A501A & USWT-A500A required)
- Stress Echo (UJUR -A500A or UJUR-A501A & USSE-A500A required)
User Interface and Remappable Controls
Customizable User Interface and Touch Screen Display:
Onboard Image and Clip Storage/Review:
- 8 GB internal Flash memory storage capability
- - Potential to store 30,000 images or 960 2-second clips
- Clip Store capability (maximum single clip length: 60 seconds)
- Clip Store capability via either number of heart cycles (using the ECG) or time base Maximum storage in ECG beats mode is 10 heart cycles Maximum storage in time base mode is 60 seconds
- Cine review up to 255 frame-by-frame images
Measurement Tools, Pictograms, and Annotations:
- 2D: Distance calipers, ellipses and manual trace
- Doppler: Velocity measurements, pressure half time, auto and manual trace
- M-Mode: Distance and time measurements, heart rate calculation
- User-selectable text and pictograms
- User-defined, application-specific annotations
- DICOM (option)
- DVD Input / output
- S-VHS (input & output)
- VCR control Signal: RS-232C
- Printer Signal
- USB ports (2)
- 5 Channel External USB for data transfer
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Base T: 1 channel
- Footswitch: 2 switch footswitch
System Applications & Reporting:
- Contrast Imaging
- General Imaging
- Intraoperative / Interventional
- Veterinary Imaging
Unit have additional options: USDI-A500A Dicom, USMI-A500A SMI option, UICW-A500A CW option, UEBT - A500A Battery kit, UJUR-A500A reference signal unit, gel warmer.
Software version is 6.80*R102.
Pincludes 3 probes: PVT-375BT convex probe, PLT-705BT linear vascular probe and PST-30BT cardiac sector probe.
No customer reviews for the moment.