SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound Linear Array Probe
The SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound Linear Array Probe a low-mid range color doppler ultrasound system. It can operate as a shared service ultrasound machine, but is best known for its high-quality 2D images. Based on software 1.3.4.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Common Applications: 3D, 4D, abdominal, anesthesia, breast, cardiac, cardiovascular imaging, emergency medicine, general imaging, general radiology, OB/GYN, musculoskeletal, needle guidance, orthopedic imaging, pain management, peripheral vascular, rheumatology, small parts, superficial, thyroid, urology, vascular, and venous.
SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System Features:
- 15" high resolution LCD color monitor provides clear image from any angle.
- Two active transducer connector sockets allow frequent changing of transducers.
- Built-in Li-ion battery lasts up to 2.5 hours (one hour scanning).
- Two USB 2.0 ports to export images to a memory device.
- 320 GB internal hard drive.
- VGA and S-Video output.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / DPI / PW. 2D, M-Mode.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S2 delivers smooth movement of - the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
- PW / Color / Power Doppler.
- Panoramic Imaging.
- Compound Multibeam Imaging.
- 2D Speckle Reduction Imaging Technology (µ-Scan).
- DICOM 3.0: Transmission, worklist, print, MPPS, storage, and commitment.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- Internal Workstation.
- Excellent image quality.
- New patient file management for fast and efficient workflow enhances work efficiency.
- Intuitive User Interface: Clear system layout designed for convenient workflow, including menu-driven interface.
- Define Your Own Work-Style: Fully customized work settings for data table/graph, function keys, icons, formulas, measurement, - report layout...all based on your own work style and habits.
- Clip-Board Function: Easy image review during scanning.
- SonoScape S2 Portable Ultrasound System Transducers:
- Transducer Part Number Elements Doppler Frequency Radius Specialty Uses / Notes
- Linear Array L741 (Recommended) 4000.00247C02 128 5 - 9 MHz* 46 mm vascular, small parts, musculoskeletal, etc. (*can reach up to 12 MHz, depending on the S2 System settings).
- Convex Array C344 4000.00128C02 128 2 - 6 MHz R40 mm abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology
- Convex Array C354 4000.00158C02 128 2 - 6 MHz R50 mm abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology
- Endovaginal 6V1 4000.00129C04 128 3 - 9 MHz R11 mm gynecology, obstetrics, urology
- Phased Array 2P1 4000.00130C03 - 1.5 - 4.5 MHz - cardiac, transcranial
- Phased Array 5P1 4000.00117C03 - 3 - 8 MHz - cardiac, transcranial, pediatric
- Volumetric Convex Array VC6-2 4000.00133C02 - 2 - 6 MHz R40 mm obstetrics, gynecology, abdominal
No customer reviews for the moment.