The GE Logic E9 BT07 Vaginal Probes Ultrasound with XDclear is a powerful and versatile general imaging system that helps meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. With its intuitive, advanced capabilities, the LOGIQ E9 with XDclear allows you to make every day extraordinary
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
LOGIQ E9 with XDclear can help you:
- Deliver extraordinary image quality on a broad spectrum of patient body types.
- Visualize blood flow without the limitations of Doppler
- Enhance your workflow.
- Integrate real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MR, PET, or ultrasound images.
- Visually track your position during a scan
The LOGIQ* E9 with XDclear features advanced technology that gives you the ability to capture extraordinary images on routine to difficult exams. Innovative system architecture provides the foundation for its extraordinary capabilities.
Agile Acoustic Architecture
Agile Acoustic Architecture uses proprietary dynamic models of the human body to help you acquire images on a broad spectrum of patients with minimal system adjustments. LOGIQ E9 helps you:
- Acquire images quickly and with less keystrokes.1
- Obtain image uniformity from the near to far field.
- Achieve deep penetration even on large patients.
- Help increase exam efficiency.
XDclear transducer technology:
XDclear transducers are GE’s highest performing transducers featuring advancements in acoustic engineering to help increase penetration1 and deliver high definition resolution. This technology is available on the C1-6 and C2-9 transducers. XDclear transducers are a patented combination of these GE technologies:LOGIQ E9
- Acoustic Amplifier Technology recycles previously wasted acoustic energy into the transducer’s crystal, boosting sensitivity.1
- Single Crystal Technology increases bandwidth, offering better signal-to-noise ratio and improved axial resolution.1
- Cool Stack Technology is integrated into the transducer’s internal architecture that relieves inherent heat generation that can otherwise reduce sensitivity and penetration. Learn about XDclear technology.
Enhanced workflow capabilities:
The LOGIQ E9 has features designed to help enhance workflow, mobility, and convenience.
Compare Assistant helps clinicians perform ultrasound exams that involve comparisons to prior ultrasound or other modalities. With this feature, clinicians can view a prior study while conducting the current exam via a split screen on the ultrasound monitor.
Compare Assistant helps:
- Enhance exam preparation
- Replicate prior views
- Standardize imaging protocols
- Interpret with less pre-work, added confidence
Scan Assistant helps reduce keystrokes and performs tasks which can help free you to focus on your patient.
- Initiates and auto-completes required measurements
- Automatically steers Color Doppler
- Sets up imaging controls and modes
- Inserts comments
- Automatically reorders images to your preference, independent of acquisition sequence.
A GE-commissioned study performed by an independent third party sonographer revealed a 79% reduction in keystrokes and 54% reduction in exam time.
Breast and Thyroid Productivity Packages help clinicians label, measure, and describe anatomy quickly and with confidence – and generate DICOM** SR-compatible summaries.
The LOGIQ E9 is 20% smaller and 100 pounds lighter than our previous premium ultrasound systems, and offers remarkable mobility.
- Highly intuitive user interface, button placements help reduce reaching
- Full-sized, floating keyboard allows adjustment to personal preference
- Customizable touch screen panel
- Large monitor on an extended articulating monitor arm helps improve visibility and comfort during scanning.
- Motorized adjustable height enables you to fit the system to your needs with the simple touch of a button.
- Monitor tilts down to lessen obstruction while transporting the system.
- Front and rear handles help make transport and maneuvering easy.
- E-Series and XDclear transducers were designed with user input, featuring lighter materials, ridges for improved handling and - proper grip, and flexible, lightweight cables.1
The advanced technology of the LOGIQ* E9 with XDclear was designed to offer extensive functionality beyond conventional ultrasound.1 The system provides an array of expert tools and technologies, including:
Shear Wave elastography provides a non–invasive, quantitative assessment of tissue stiffness in chronic liver disease and lesions in the liver, breast and small parts applications.
- Color-coded elastogram and quantitative measurements
- Dual or Single display option
- Measurements in kPa or m/s
- User selectable color maps
- Adjustable color box and ROI depth and size
Volume Navigation technology combines multi-modality imaging with real-time ultrasound or previously acquired ultrasound exams. Volume Navigation is even easier with OmniTRAX** active tracker which helps reduce registration time for CT/Ultrasound exams through auto-registration. Volume Navigation is even easier to use with new tools and accessories including new hardware, needle sizes, an active tracker and transducers with embedded V Nav sensors.2
- Volume Navigation technology combines multi-modality imaging with real-time ultrasound or previously acquired ultrasound exams.
Software Ver: BT07 CardiacOB,GYN Abdominal Vascular Carotid Small parts
including the following 4 Probes
- 1) 7L Linear probe
- 1) 4C Convex probe
- 1) 3S Phased array Cardiac probe
- 1) E8C Vaginal probe
No customer reviews for the moment.