2017 SonoScape S9 Pro Color Doppler Ultrasound System
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
SonoScape S9 Pro Color Doppler Ultrasound System Features:
- 15" high resolution LED color monitor - 50° foldable for the most comfortable viewing positions in any environment.
- Built-in battery.
- 2 transducer connectors.
- 2 universal sockets for quick switch during scanning.
- USB 2.0.
- 500 G Hard Disk.
- ECG Module.
- Imaging Modes: B / 2B / 4B / M / THI / CFM / PDI / DirPDI / PW / HPRF / CW.
- Multi-beam technology.
- LGC: Lateral Gain Compensation.
- Pulse Inversion Harmonic Imaging: The harmonic signals are fully preserved without degradation of the acoustic information, which makes it possible for the S9 Pro to capture high-level, detailed images, and improve contrast resolution by reducing noise and clutter in the visualization of subtle lesions, small parts, vascular, and so on.
- Spatial Compound Imaging: Utilizes several lines of sight for optimal contrast resolution, speckle reduction, and border detection. This makes the S9 Pro ideal for superficial and abdominal imaging with better clarity and improved continuity of structures.
- u-Scan: 2D speckle reduction technology.
- Trapezoidal Imaging.
- 2D Panoramic Imaging: Real-time panoramic imaging provides an extended field of view display. By gradually moving the probe laterally across the anatomy, a series of images are stitched together to show 1 continuous image which is wider than the scanning width of the probe, offering a larger reference image for documentation of spatial relationship of structures.
- Color Panoramic Imaging.
- Freehand 3D Imaging.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Kit: TDI / Color M / IMT / Steer M.
- Stress Echo: The combination of 2D echocardiography with a physical or pharmacological stress, which can determine how the heart muscles respond to stress, and is mainly used to diagnose and evaluate coronary artery disease.
- M-Tuning: One button image optimization.
- DICOM 3.0: Store / C-Store / Worklist / MPPS / Print / Q/R.
- Real time 3D (4D): Thanks to high frame rate and advanced technologies, the 4D imaging of the S9 Pro delivers smooth movement of the fetus and offers comprehensive 4D acquisition, data rendering, and post-processing functionality.
- C-Xlasto Elastography Imaging: The differences in tissue responses are detected and visualized in real-time by elastography algorithms through different graphical representations, which can be particularly helpful in analyzing breast, thyroid, and musculoskeletal structures.
- Dimensions: 25" x 20" x 17".
- Premium hard shell flight case.
- Linear Array Transducer L742: 192 elements, 4 - 16 MHz, 38 mm (vascular, small parts, MSK, etc.)
No customer reviews for the moment.