The 2016 GE Logiq F8 Ultrasound Machine provides you with an affordable way to offer the advantages of advanced, high-performance ultrasound to your patients. Advancedtools and intuitive protocols help simplify image acquisition and enhance your overall image quality
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Its versatility, compact profile, precision tools and easy-to-use platform make the Logiq F8 well-suited for point-of-care imaging for abdominal, OB/GYN, musculoskeletal, vascular, urological, and cardiac.
MedCorp is a respected provider of new and refurbished ultrasound systems. By stocking new and refurbished systems we are able to offer the best price in the market. With more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry, MedCorp’s technicians follow a detailed process that ensures each system is as good as the day it was first built. Request your quote today and we’ll work with you to schedule a free demonstration so you can see how well the GE Logiq F8 works.
Logiq F8 Service
If you’re looking for service or repair for the GE Logiq F8 MedCorp offers one-time service options, service contracts that include preventative maintenance and a large in stock inventory of available ultrasound parts. We also offer phone based support and Yahoo IM to our customers and are able to resolve many issues remotely. MedCorp also offers multi-lingual support in Spanish and Portuguese.
- 19 inch LCD monitor with articulating monitor arm
- Full size keyboard with 8.4 inch LCD touchscreen
- 4 Active probe ports with integrated HDD and speakers
- Over 1,000 frames or over 60 seconds CINE Memory (128 MB) depend on FOV, Scanning Lines etc.)
- Loop Storage with automatic optimization
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Gynecology Ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Pediatric Ultrasound
- Small Parts Ultrasound
- Urology Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- GE 3S-RS Sector Array Probe [5-13 MHz]
- GE 4C-RS Convex Probe [1.6-4.6 MHz]
- GE 8C-RS Microconvex Probe [4.0-10.0 MHz]
- GE E8C-RS Micro-Convex Endocavity Probe [4-10 MHz]
- GE L6-12-RS Wide Band Linear Probe [6-13 MHz]
- GE RAB2-6-RS Wide Band Convex Probe [2-4MHz]
GE Logiq F8 Ultrasound Equipment Applications:
- General Imaging
- Interventional Procedures
No customer reviews for the moment.