GE VIVID LOGIQ S8 Ultrasound
Innovative architecture, powerful E-Series transducers, and other advanced technologies combine to help minimize effort and enhance image quality. Simply gel, scan, and see.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dynamically optimizes image acquisition for virtually every body type. Acquire remarkable images easily with minimal keystrokes, and achieve outstanding image uniformity.
- E-Series Transducers:
Help improve sensitivity, penetration, spatial resolution and image uniformity for greater clinical confidence.
- High-Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD):
Helps increase contrast resolution and maintains tissue appearance.
Spatial compounding tool that combines multiple images from different angles into a single real-time image to help achieve a clearer view.
- Coded Harmonic Imaging:
Helps enhance near-field resolution for improved small parts imaging as well as far-field penetration compared with typical harmonic imaging.
- LOGIQ View:
Displays images over an extended length of anatomy, helping provide excellent visualization and more clinical information.1
- B Flow Imaging:
Uses non Doppler technology to display true hemodynamics and enable direct visualization of blood flow without the limitations of Doppler.
GE Logiq S8 Features:
- Integrated DVD Multi Drive
- SRI HD High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Height and rotation adjustable keyboard
- Backlit keyboard
- Integrated Gel Warmer
- 2D, M-Mode
- PW/Color/Power Doppler
- Flow Quantification
- Stress Echo Templates
- Stress echo wall motion
- 10-inch LCD touchscreen interface
- XDClear technology and transducers
Advanced Imaging Options:
- CW Doppler
- Stress Echo
- LogiqView panoramic imaging
- TVI Tissue Velocity Imaging
- Cine Ultrasound Review
- Auto IMT/Auto calculations
- Auto Optimization of settings with just one keystroke
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) with Raw Data TIC quantification
- Four active pinless ports and one parking slot for increased flexibility
- Probe holders on both sides of the operating panel for easy access
- Customizable system settings and configurable touchscreen
- Fully adjustable console and flat screen display
- Compact design for superior user comfort
- Follows the Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (SDMS) guidelines
No customer reviews for the moment.