The PHILIPS iE33 ULTRASOUND SYSTEM is a premium cardiovascular ultrasound machine designed to give you ease-of-use and top performance, without sacrificing the imaging quality you need for accurate treatment decisions.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
From its Live 3D (4D) ultrasound imaging capabilities to its PureWave xMATRIX technology (featured on later models with the xMATRIX Edition), the Philips iE33 remains a leader in cardiovascular imaging technology. When combined with the right cardiac ultrasound transducer, you can view images in two planes in real time as well as 4D.
Other imaging technologies found in the Philips iE33 include:
- PureWave technology that provides detailed resolution with one transducer
- Color Doppler
- M-Mode imaging
- Quantitative stress echo
Philips iE33 ease and efficiency
The Philips iE33 ultrasound is also designed to optimize ergonomics and increase efficiency, allowing you to see more patients throughout the day with less strain.
Additionally, by removing the barrier to 3D imaging, the Philips iE33 ultrasound allows 2D, 3D, or a combination, without interrupting your workflow. With iScan image optimization technology, you can automatically adjust multiple parameters at the touch of a button, and DICOM imaging management enables seamless data sharing.
Philips iE33 Features:
- Live 3D
- xMATRIX cardiac transducer with 3000 elements
- Automated Stress Echo
- Premium Image Quality
- Full Doppler functions
- Live 3D TEE
- 20-inch high resolution articulating flat panel display
- Fully articulating control panel
- Live Xplane multiplane imaging
- SonoCT Compound Imaging
- Tissue Harmonics and Tissue Harmonic SonoCT
- iSCAN one-touch optimization
- iFOCUS one-button focal zone optimization
- iOPTIMIZE one-button optimization multifunction auto image optimization
- Integrated CD/DVD burner
- Export to AVI and JPG
- DICOM 3.0
- USB port for import/export of images
- On-Board workstation data management
- 8-speaker high-fidelity stereo audio
- Panoramic Imaging
- Channels scalable up to 57,000 channels
- Multiple triplex mode operation
- High Resolution interactive color touch panel with ambiance adjustments
- Pull-out alphanumeric keyboard
- Color Power Angio
- CW/PW/Color Doppler
- Duplex CW Doppler
- Cine Loop
- User-Defined presets and calculations
Applications & Usage:
- Clear views of cardiac anatomy for the most accurate EF calculations
- Live 3D volumes provide high frame rate and high image quality
- More clinical information available in one view with Live #D and other tools
- Utilizes the next generation of SmartExam for echo studies
- Auto Doppler helps with image and sample volume placement
Preset Setup Included
- SOFTWARE VERSION: 6
- CART LEVEL: G
- MFG: 2011
- SONY BLACK & WHITE PRINTER
- ECG CABLES
No customer reviews for the moment.