Zeiss Matrix 800 visual field FDT
It provides the ideal solution for busy practices seeking a single perimeter for case detection and fast threshold testing when streamlined assessment is an option.
REFURBISHED EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
In addition to simplifying visual field testing, numerous studies show that frequency doubling perimetry can detect visual field loss missed by other methods. Its patented stimulus, space-saving user-friendly design and validated clinical performance all make the Humphrey Matrix an ideal solution for many practices. Single Field Analysis Serial Field Overview // HUMPHREY MATRIX MADE BY CARL ZEISS
- Proven diagnostic performance in detecting early visual field loss.
- Reliable FDT supra-threshold testing and quick threshold testing for high patient throughput.
- 15% faster threshold testing on average and up to 70% faster for more advanced cases.13
- Video eye monitoring simplifies patient alignment and fixation monitoring.
- Large patient-friendly stimuli eliminate the need for trial lens correction in most patients.
- Simple operation allows less experienced staff members to operate.
- Connect to your EMR, office network or any device using DICOM connectivity with the FORUM system.
- Maximum temporal range (degrees): 30
- Stimulus duration: 300ms
- Visual field testing distance: Infinity
- Background illumination: 100 cd/m2
- Threshold test libraries: FDT Full Threshold: 24-2, 30-2, N-30, 10-2, Macula
- Threshold test strategy: MOBS, ZEST
- Screening test libraries : FDT Supra-threshold: N-30, 24-2
- Fixation control: Video eye monitoring, Heijl
- Krakau fixation method, Alternative fixation targets
- Operator interface: LCD, keyboard
- Stimulus: Frequency doubled sinusoidal gratings
- Stimulus sizes: 2°, 5°, 10°
- Printer: Native generic PCL 3, PCL 5 and postscript support for local, shared and network printers Test storage: User-defined
- Software features: Glaucoma Hemifield Test (GHT), Serial Field Overview, Networking, FORUM Connectivity, DICOM ConnectivityData storage, retrieval and analysis: 40 GB hard drive, USB, CD-R/W drive.
- Height: 17” (43 cm)
- Width: 12” (30 cm)
- Depth: 22” (56 cm)
- Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Electrical requirements : 100-240 V, ~50/60 Hz, 200 VA max
- Standards: Meets UL, CSA, and CE standard
Humphrey Matrix® 800 for early visual field loss detection:
Proven to find early visual field loss. Quickly. Easily.
- Connects to office networks, EHRs and FORUM®.
- Frequency Doubling Technology detects damage to the M-cells, a subset of ganglion cells.
- Large, age-related normative database.
- Fast and easy to use no darkened room required.
- No trial lenses or eye patches required.**
- Fits in any practice compact and portable.
- Offers reports similar to those of the Humphrey HFA, the World Standard of Care.
No customer reviews for the moment.