Tomey TMS-4 Corneal Topographer
Famous, Traditional, Reliable Topographer.
Corneal Topographer Continues to Set the Standard for Resolution, Accuracy & Corneal Coverage.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- USB connection
- Auto shot function
- Large Patient Database
- Easy Database Operation
- Multi-Language Operation
- Fourier Refractive Analysis
- Quick Data Reference
- Built-in LCD Alignment
- Keratoconus Screening & Other Applications
High Resolution for Accuracy & Corneal Coverage:
- TMS-1 features come back with better resolution, accuracy & easy operation TOMEY’s patented light cones use 25 or 31rings (same as TMS-1), providing high resolution.
- The laser alignment system provides high accuracy & repeatability.
- The small cone design eliminates nose & brow shadow & provides extensive corneal coverage. The low light level of the rings promotes patient comfort.
The TMS-4 has the comprehensive software: Single, Dual, Multiple & you can even customize your own map with favorite scale, map type & so on. Fourier Analysis provides you the refractive information with Spherical Equivalent, Regular Astigmatism, Asymmetry & Higher order irregularity. Fourier Analysis provides the refractive information with 3mm & 6mm diameter range. The software applications, Klyce Statistics, Keratoconus Screening, Enhanced Height & Height Change Maps are also available.
Simulated K, Minimum K, Average Corneal Power, Potential Visual Acuity, Surface Regularity Index, Surface Asymetry Index, Corneal Eccentricity Index, Irregular Astigmatism Index, Standard Deviation of Corneal Power, Analyzed Area, Elevation/Depression Power, Elevation/Depression Diameter, Simulated Keratometric Cylinder Change.
Contact Lens Software:
User-defined Fitting Strategies, User-defined Lens Designs, Simulated Fluorescein Patterns, Sagittal Tear Film Plots, Adjustment of Position, Rotation & Tilt, User Modifiable Data Base, Order Form Printout, Automatic Transmission of Data to Optical Lab.
- Data Collection Method: Placido Cone
- Illumination: Low Light Level
- Number of Rings: 25,31
- Data Points: 6,400(25-ring), 7,939(31-ring)
- Data Points on the Rings: 256
- Max. Corneal Coverage: 8.8mm Diameter (25-ring), 10.9mm Diameter (31-ring)
- Min. Corneal Coverage: 0.46mm Diameter (25-ring), 0.57mm Diameter (31-ring)
- Operator Configuration: Operator Opposite Patient
- Alignment/Focus: Joystick Alignment, Software Correction
- Acquisition Time: Every 33msec
- Average Image Process Time: <3 seconds
- Single Exam File Size: 407 Kb
- Dioptric Range: 33.75D - 61.36D
- Minimum Scale Interval: 0.1D
- Map Type Options: Standard (Axial), Instantaneous Radius of Curvature (Tangential), Refractive, Height (Enhanced and - Differential)
- Map Display Options: Single, Dual, Multiple, Differential, Meridional, 3D, Numeric, Fourier Analysis
- Astigmatism Display Options: Orthogonal Axes, 3, 5 & 7 mm Zone
- Statistical Package: Klyce Corneal Statistics
- Keratoconus Detection: Klyce-Maeda Multiple Regression Analysis, Smolek-Klyce Classification Neural Network
- Slide-Making Capability: Bitmap Image Format
- Dimensions: 308 (W) x 472.5 (D) x 471 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 15Kg
- Power Supply: AC 100V to 240V 50/60 Hz 50-60V
No customer reviews for the moment.