Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Series Portable Eye Vision Tester Screener
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener is an objective, accurate vision test that ensures reliable early detection of refractive error, the primary vision disorder in children. Early detection improves outcomes and reduces treatment duration.
The hand-held SureSight 140 Vision Screener addresses the problems associated with eye chart acuity screenings—and it’s effective anywhere in the office or offsite. Since minimal patient interaction is required, SureSight can be used for screening infants or handicapped patients. SureSight can also automatically test adults. With SureSight you can finally screen for serious vision problems—at well child visits or anytime—efficiently and effectively.
Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener Benefits:
- Compact and portable: Hand-held unit operates for three hours of continuous testing.
- Comfortable, ergonomic design: Weighs two pounds (0.9 kg) and features an ergonomic grip and replaceable, self-adjusting hand strap that accommodates anyone.
- Rugged construction: Features optics and electronics shock-mounted inside housing to protect unit. The sealed unit helps keep out dirt.
- Screen any age: SureSight screens babies, children, and adults. You can even test patients while they’re wearing glasses or contact lenses—testing for symptoms caused by the need for a new optical prescription.
Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener Features:
- Child Friendly: SureSight Vision Screener’s flashing lights and sounds engage the child’s attention.
- Fast and efficient: Five-second, automatic test addresses compliance problems and makes testing easier—no more five-minute eye chart checks!
- Automatic and nonintrusive screen with one-button touch from 14 inches (35 cm) away.
- No patient response: Minimal cooperation is required, making it ideal for use with young children and when there is a language barrier.
- Complete, precise refractive information automatically screens for common vision problems, including near and farsightedness (myopia/hyperopia), astigmatism (asymmetrical focus), and anisometropia (unequal power between eyes).
- Breakthrough technology: Welch Allyn’s proprietary technology ensures speed and accuracy, addressing problems associated with eye chart screening.
- Printing Capabilities: Printer receives results through a remote wireless link. Battery operated—bring it wherever you need it (printer sold separately).
- Easy to use: One press of go button starts automatic sequential test of both eyes.
Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener Accessories:
The Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener is commonly purchased with:
- Welch Allyn Thermal Printer for SureSight.
- Welch Allyn Thermal Roll Printer Paper (5 per case).
- Welch Allyn Carrying Case for SureSight Screener.
Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener Specifications:
- Data acquisition time: 2.4 sec/eye.
- Data acquisition: Measures and averages 5 to 8 readings/eye.
- Repeatability measure: Indicates number of, and variation among, measurements for the given eye.
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg).
- Working distance: 14 inches (35 cm).
- Battery life: More than 3 hours of continuous usage.
- Low-battery indicator: Indicates 15 minutes’ usage remains.
- Technology: Welch Allyn proprietary autorefractor hardware/algorithm.
- Remote infrared link to thermal printer.
- RS-232 interface for IBM-compatible PC for future software upgrades.
- Distance detection: Automatic, with audible and visual cues.
- Eyepiece: Illuminated target for easy aiming.
- Stand: Compact charger and storage.
Welch Allyn SureSight 140 Vision Screener Literature:
Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener Brochure
Welch Allyn SureSight User Manual
Welch Allyn SureSight Service Manual
No customer reviews for the moment.