The Stryker Interventional Spine RF Multigen Generator offered the industry’s first user friendly, full-touch screen.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our commitment to provide physicians with advanced tools and techniques for reducing patient pain resulted in further innovations.
The new Stryker MultiGen is the only radiofrequency generator on the market able to handle up to four lesions simultaneously and with independent control. With multiple options for customizing procedures, the MultiGen also features software safety checks and monopolar nitinol electrodes.
Performance and quality define not only our products, but our entire way of doing business. That’s why at Stryker, we don’t just make promises, we deliver results.
The procedure customization you require. Multi-Lesioning
- Handles up to 4 lesions simultaneously and with independent control
- Offers multiple start option as well as an individual start option to deliver RF energy
- Performs monopolar and bipolar procedures at the same time
- Accommodates thermal and pulsed procedures at the same time
- Reduces overall procedure time Parallel Bipolar • Allows 2 parallel bipolar procedures to be performed simultaneously
- Reduces overall time of SI joint procedures with larger lesions
Intradiscal Lesioning (IDL)
- Offers pre-programmed time and temperature step profiles • Allows time and temperature adjustments on the fly
- Facet Denervation
- Percutaneous Chordotomy
- Peripheral Neuralgia
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
Power Requirements :
- 100 v ~ 120V 50/60 Hz
- 230V ~ 50/60 Hz 200VA
- Stryker Interventional Spine RF MultiGen / Lesion Pain Generator RX Model : 0406-900-000
- Stryker RF Handcontroller Ref 0406-850-100
- 2 x 2/4 MultiGen Cable
- 2 x 1/3 MultiGen Cable
- 3M Cable / Connector
- 6 x 100MM Monopolar Nitinol Electrode
- 4 x 150MM Monopolar Nitinol Electrode
- Stryker Operator's Manual
- Power Cord
No customer reviews for the moment.