Zeiss Cirrus 5000 Spectral Domain OCT provide highest resolution visualization capabilities and track retinal pigment epithelial integrity using Advanced RPE Analysis and assess glaucomatous loss with Ganglion Cell Analysis
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Zeiss Cirrus 5000 Spectral Domain OCT come with version 9.5 software can acquire 68,000 scans per second with fundus photos
This Cirrus HD-OCT 5000 completely refurbished by Zeiss trained technician
- OCT Imaging
- Methodology: Spectral domain OCT
- Optical source: Superluminescent diode (SLD), 840 nm
- Scan speed: 27K- 68K A-scans per second
- A-scan: 2.0 mm (in tissue), 1024
- Axial resolution: 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution: 15 µm (in tissue)
- Methodology: Line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO)
- Live fundus image: During alignment and during OCT scan
- Optical source: Superluminescent diode (SLD), 750 nm
- Field of view: 36 degrees W x 30 degrees H
- Frame rate: > 20 Hz
- Transverse resolution: 25 µm (in tissue)
- Methodology: CCD camera
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Cirrus HD-OCT 5000 Unit
- New Printer
- Warranty Table
- all peripherals.
No customer reviews for the moment.