The ABAXIS Vetscan i-STAT 1 300 Handheld Clinical Analyzer delivers accurate blood gas, electrolyte, chemistry and hematology results in minutes from 2-3 drops of whole blood in a completely portable, handheld package making it the ideal solution for critical care situations, hospital operating room monitoring, exotic animals .
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Most importantly, the VetScan i-STAT 1 provides the additional information needed to monitor chronic disease patients, evaluate pre-anesthetic patients and provide diagnostic specialty testing information for the ill patient in the exam or treatment room
- Weight: 650 grams (22.9 oz) with rechargeable batteries 635 grams (22.4 oz) with disposable batteries
- Power: Two 9-volt lithium batteries or rechargeable battery
- Calibration: Factory: electronic, mechanical, thermal, pressure
- Memory/Clock Backup Power: Lithium battery
- Display: Dot matrix supertwist liquid crystal
- Communication Link: Infrared light-emitting diode (LED)
- Operating Temperature: 16 - 30 °C (61 - 86 °F) for VetScan i-STAT cartridge testing
- Transport Temperature: -10 - 46 °C (14 - 115 °F)
- Relative Humidity: 90% (maximum) non-condensing
- Barometric Pressure: 300 - 1000 mmHg
- Laser Scanner:
Complies with U.S. 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for deviations pursuant to laser Notice No. 50, dated July 26, 2001. EN 60825-1:1994 + A1:2002 + A2:2001 IEC 60825-1:1993 + A1:1997 + A2:2001
No customer reviews for the moment.