ABAXIS Hm5 Hematology Analyzer + VetScan VS2 + HP Deskjet 5650
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Abaxis Vetscan Hm5 Hematology Analyzer:
The VetScan HM5 is a fully-automated, five-part differential hematology analyzer displaying a comprehensive 22-parameter complete blood count (CBC) with cellular histograms on an easy to read touch-screen.
Its superior performance, elegant design, ease of use, true database management capability, and minimal maintenance make it the optimal hematology system for veterinary clinics. Up to date with latest software when disconnected on 6/28/17
- Five-part differential on cat, dog, horse, cow, alpaca and llama; three-part on nine other species
- Flexibility to analyze 15 common species in your practice
- Highly accurate, reproducible results comparable to reference lab analyzers
- High confidence in results
- Advanced, integrated self-cleaning system
- Minimal maintenance facilitated by software reminders and step-by-step instructions
- Integrates with common practice management systems
- Solutions available to fit with your lab workflow
- Eco-friendly, cyanide-free reagents
- Simplified reagent handling
- USB and Ethernet ports
- Easy loading of software upgrades or archiving of data
- 22 parameters, including direct eosinophil counts and eosinophil percentage
- Provides full CBCs analyses for even allergic and parasitic cases
- Small, space-saving, elegant design with large touch-screen display
- Fits on nearly every clinic fluids
- Validated for peritoneal and synovial fluids
- In-clinic fluid evaluation and therapy monitoring for inflammation, infection and oncology cases
Abaxis Vetscan VS2 Chemistry Analyzer:
The VetScan VS2 is a state-of-the-art chemistry, electrolyte, immunoassay and blood gas analyzer that delivers uncompromising accuracy from just two drops of whole blood, serum or plasma. IQC monitors the analyzer, rotor and sample before and during every analysis to ensure reliable results. Obtain results, diagnose, discuss with clients and begin treatment within one visit. Up to date with latest software when disconnected on 6/28/17
- Reduce your costs and save time
- No sample preparation - test whole blood
- Connect with Practice Management Software, other VetScan analyzers, external printers or a keyboard using the four USB ports
- The VetScan VS2 Chemistry Analyzer provides quantitative in vitro determinations of clinical chemistry analytes in heparinized whole blood, heparinized plasma, or serum.
HP Deskjet 5650 Color Inkjet Printer:
- Up to 4,800 optimized dpi or optional 6-ink color
- Up to 21 ppm in black, 15 ppm in color
- Easy touch-of-a-button selection of print modes
- Automatic paper-type sensor
- USB and parallel interfaces, PC and Mac compatible
No customer reviews for the moment.