New SonoSite180 Plus Ultrasound System with 2 SonoSite Probe C60 & L38 New In box andSonoSite Carrying Case
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Doppler signals are exceptionally clean enhancing diagnostic confidence for vascular exams.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
Tissue Harmonic Imaging:
THI is an advanced technology never before available in this price range. In THI mode, the system processes echoes at higher harmonic frequencies, resulting in clearer images. This enhances image quality with finer pixel size and better tissue differentiation.
Pulsed Wave Doppler:
The pulsed wave Doppler of the 180PLUS™ system provides a sensitive and accurate quantitative assessment of blood flow, enabling the user to measure the velocity and fl ow characteristics in arteries and veins. Signals are exceptionally clear, enhancing diagnostic confidence for vascular exams.
Color Power Doppler:
The 180PLUS system's color power Doppler is ideal for quickly detecting blood fl ow in vessels or for guiding the placement of a pulsed wave Doppler sample volume. It is a very sensitive mode that is less angle-dependent than velocity-based color flow. Directional color power Doppler is also available on select transducers.
- Height: 13.3? (33.8 cm)
- Width: 7.6? (19.3 cm)
- Depth: 2.5? (6.35 cm)
- Weight: 5.7 lb. (2.6 kg) with one transducer attached
- Narrow imaging sector
- Color power Doppler
- Pulsed wave Doppler (option)
- Directional color power Doppler
- Continuous wave Doppler (option)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (option)
- Controls: 2D, power Doppler, pulsed wave Doppler, continuous wave Doppler, M-mode, near gain, far gain, overall gain, save, print, freeze, cine review, text/picto, select, measure, optimize, depth, zoom, patient
- Narrow Imaging Sector feature on 2D and power Doppler modes
- User-defined labels
- Integrated 5? (12.7 cm) TFT color Liquid Crystal Display with brightness and contrast controls
- Integrated trackball for navigation
- Alpha-numeric keyboard
- System optimization presets for different patient body types
- System dynamic range: approximately 140 dB
- Frame rate: up to 100 frames/second Image Storage and Cine
- Storage: internal 119 image memory (maximum) for off-line printing and review
- Cine: image retained for frame-by-frame viewing
- PC Direct Connectivity: connect directly to a PC using a cable link from a serial port (RS-232 or USB option) to a PC with SiteLink image manager software to download high resolution bitmap images Clinical Analysis Package
- OB calculations with report package via standard tables
- Cardiac calculation package
- Doppler vascular calculation package
- Distance calipers — two sets
- Ellipse for area and circumference measurements
- Volume calculation
- Operates via battery or AC power — 1.5 to 4 hours on fully charged, new battery
- Battery: rechargeable lithium ion
- AC: via universal power adapter, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Text and pictograms Peripheral Connections
- Composite video output (NTSC/PAL) to videocassette recorder, video printer or external monitor
- Connect to PC via PC Direct cable or via SiteStand® mobile docking station to download high resolution bitmap images
- ECG/serial connector
- Portable Ultrasound System
- 5" TFT Color Liquid Display Crystal Screen
- Color Power Doppler
- PowerMap Directional Color Power Doppler
- Cine Loop
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
-TRANSDUCERS SonoSite L38 Linear vascular and small parts (5-10MHz)
-TRANSDUCERS SonoSite C60 Convex abdominal (2-5MHZ)
No customer reviews for the moment.