This innovative GE Logiq P9 Ultrasound Machine feature enables you to customize workflow preferences and populate the large touch screen with use case presets you designate including:
- Body patterns
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
With My Page, there are no extra controls to slow you down. Simply log in, select the appropriate exam type, and you are ready to begin scanning. Additional user defined keys help you quickly access most often used features. Easy to learn and use, the LOGIQ P9 supports high efficiency for busy schedules.
The LOGIQ P9 supports your diagnostic confidence across a wide range of patient exams.
Support diagnostic confidence:
- Excellent image quality with minimal tweaking required
- Superb B-Mode spatial and contrast resolution
Address various clinical needs:
- Wide selection of high quality probes for excellent exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal and OB/GYN imaging
Apply advanced imaging tools:
- Utilize advanced imaging tools1 when you need them including B-Flow™, 3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo and TVI/TVD.
The LOGIQ P9 system easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable needs throughout your workday.
Designed for user comfort and easy workflow
Large 21.5 inch monitor and accessible 10.4 inch touchscreen
- Simple operating panel design with 80% fewer physical keys1
- Fully articulating arm
- Compact, lightweight design to accommodate small spaces and offers enhanced mobility including wireless LAN and Power Assistant battery operation
- Digital TGC and digital keyboard
- Windows® 7 operating system
Help Increase exam speed and efficiency:
- Automated tools help provide fast exams including Auto Image Optimization, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare Assistant and Scan Assistant
Easy access to support:
- My Trainer, on-board training modules, help accelerate operational confidence
- Purchasable service agreement options including remote service capabilities such as remote ‘system diagnostics’ and ‘software downloads’ support equipment uptime
- 10.4" Touch Panel
- 21.5" Monitor
- Wireless LAN
- CrossXBeam Compound Imaging
- SRIHD Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Auto Image Optimization
- Auto IMT
- Needle Visualization
- 3D/4D Obstetric Imaging
- Stress Echo
- TVI/TVD Tissue Velocity and Tissue Doppler Imaging
- Virtual Convex for linear and sector probes
- Measure Assistant
- Compare Assistant
- Scan Assistant
- Highly customizable personalized settings for multiple users
- "My Trainer" on-board system knobology and system training
- 4 USB Ports
- 3 Active Probe Ports (4 as option)
- 32% Faster exam time
- 44% Keystroke reduction
- Windows 7 Operating System
No customer reviews for the moment.