2014 Miradry Miramar Labs with Handle and Powercord
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Miradry Miramar Labs system is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive device that safely and effectively treats underarm sweat and underarm hair of all colors.
Developed with rigorous standards to achieve superior clinical results and high patient satisfaction while maintaining an excellent safety profile, the miraDry system has established a new and growing revenue stream for aesthetic practices.
The Miradry Miramar Labs System’s unique miraWave technology delivers precisely focused energy at the dermal-fat junction, to safely heat and destroy sweat and odor glands and hair follicles while protecting the sensitive underlying structures. With the intuitive features of the graphic user interface, the miraDry system can be confidently administered by physician extenders where permissible.
Expertly Designed with your Practice, Staff and Patients in Mind
The miraDry system is composed of the console, handpiece, and bioTip.
- Large, icon driven – easy to read and follow- 360° touchscreen – view from any angle
- Small fits any room
- Lightweight easy to move around
- 110V powered, standard for any office (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Cooling plate and thermocouples to protect dermis and monitor skin temperature
- Ergonomic – Lightweight, easy to grip and balance during treatment
- Audible and visible indicators provide feedback during heating and cooling
- Easy connection to the disposable bioTip
- Safely rests in the system cradle when not in use
- Vacuum stabilization of target tissue
- Sterile and disposable
- Easy coupling to handpiece
- Microwave output frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Microwave energy output: manufacturer defined set points (25% range)
- Coolant: Integrated cooling system uses deionized water at 15°C
- Vacuum : -508 to -559 mm of Hg (-20 to -22 inches of Hg)
- Operating Voltage/Current: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
- 1.19m H x 0.52m W x 0.81m D
- 46.75” H x 20.25” W x 31.75” D
With display folded down:
- 0.90m H x 0.52m W x 0.81m D
- 35.25” H x 20.25” W x 31.75” D
- Console Weight: 52.2 kg (112 lbs)
- Conforms to: 5 international standards
No customer reviews for the moment.