Ikaria INOmax DSIR Plus Nitric Oxide Delivery System are designed with many function features that support quality care and patient safety
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- State of the art innovation
- Compact size and weight (5.3 kg)
- Patient safety features include comprehensive alarm offerings, integrated backup systems, and a dose that cannot be set without a valid INOmax Cylinder
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- Alarm help tabs are cleared automatically upon alarm resolution. They can also be closed manually (even if the alarm is active)
- Automation for key procedures, including low calibration and purge. On-screen step-by-step instructions for the performance check
- Dynamic usability with screen graphics for clarity of directions, animations to indicate dose settings, and specific reminders to indicate which action to take
- Intuitive interface for comprehensive monitoring allows quick access to patient and diagnostic information, including easy reference to a detailed alarm history
- Backup NO delivery capability
NOMAX Important Safety Information:
INOMAX is indicated to improve oxygenation and reduce the need for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in term and near-term (>34 weeks gestation) neonates with hypoxic respiratory failure associated with clinical or echocardiographic evidence of pulmonary hypertension in conjunction with ventilatory support and other appropriate agents.
- INOMAX is contraindicated in the treatment of neonates dependent on right-to-left shunting of blood.
- Abrupt discontinuation of INOMAX may lead to increasing pulmonary artery pressure and worsening oxygenation.
- Methemoglobinemia and NO2 levels are dose dependent. Nitric oxide donor compounds may have an additive effect with INOMAX on the risk of developing methemoglobinemia. Nitrogen dioxide may cause airway inflammation and damage to lung tissues.
- In patients with pre-existing left ventricular dysfunction, INOMAX may increase pulmonary capillary wedge pressure leading to pulmonary edema.
- Monitor for PaO2, inspired NO2, and methemoglobin during INOMAX administration.
- INOMAX must be administered using a calibrated INOmax DSIR® Nitric Oxide Delivery System operated by trained personnel. Only validated ventilator systems should be used in conjunction with INOMAX.
No customer reviews for the moment.