GE Lunar Achilles Bone Densitometer Osteoporotic fracture risk assessment as discriminating as DXA at the hip and spine
The osteoporotic fracture risk assessment provided by Achilles closely matches prevalence as defined by central DXA.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Its high negative predictive value—97 percent for 50- to 59-year-old Caucasian women—makes Achilles especially useful for discriminating between those not at risk for fracture and those in need of further evaluation by central DXA.
A quick and comfortable exam :
Bone assessments take just a few minutes. Your patients sit comfortably during the pain-free exam—no messy gels required. Moreover, the unit emits no ionizing radiation.
Efficient customizable workflow:
Achilles units are portable and affordable. When combined with the quick exam time, these features help enable you to reach more patients. Furthermore, the user-friendly Achilles requires no special room and no formal certification. Results are concise and easy for staff to interpret.
- Proven in 11 prospective clinical studies.
- High negative predictive value
- Dynamic signal-strength compensation allows measurement over a wide range of bone densities
- Bi-directional measurement helps ensure a consistent reading
- Controlled measurement of site temperature for greater accuracy than other QUS systems
- Results expressed as Stiffness Index—a composite of Speed of Sound (SOS) and Broadband Ultrasound Attenuation (BUA)—which compensates for the effect of heel width and temperature
- Real time image provides visual confirmation of proper heel placement (Achilles InSight only)
- No messy gels
- Warm, water-filled membranes hug the heel
- Large, easy-to-read color display tilts towards the patient
- No ionizing radiation
- Quick exam—just a few minutes from shoe off to shoe on
- No special rooms
- Durable and easily portable
- Generates full-sized and full-color reports
- On-board memory stores up to 2,000 patient records—no need to carry a computer
- Customizable measurement workflows allow you to select which patient data to collect and report
- 10 Pack of replacement membranes
- 3 rolls of thermal print paper
- 2 bottles of AquaDry filling solution
- 200 Preprinted color result forms
- Alcohol spray bottle
- USB data/remote cable
- Power cord Raised foot plate for small feet
- Quick reference guide
- Operator’s Manual
- Insight resource CD
No customer reviews for the moment.