Solta Clear with Brilliant 1440nm & 1927nm Hand Pieces
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Solta Clear with Brilliant 1440nm provides fractional resurfacing in a package that fills the gap in the continuum of care in the aesthetic practice.
With Solta Clear with Brilliant 1440nm laser system you can treat those just dipping a toe into the realm of laser skin care as well as those who require maintenance for more corrective laser procedures already performed.
Utilizing proven proprietary fractional laser science and technology, Solta Clear with Brilliant 1440nm laser system creates an array of microscopic lesions across the surface of the skin with each pass of the handpiece. The patented pattern of lesions is created by the Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS) enclosed within the handpiece.
This patented technology creates an unparalleled even pattern on the skin - microscopic lesions that are surrounded by large areas of healthy skin to help promote quick healing with little or no social downtime.
The Clear + Brilliant laser system is optimized to maximize patient comfort while still providing an effective and powerful fractional laser treatment.
Some of the features of this powerful device include:
- Simple settings: Minimal training needed, quick and easy operation
- Consistent and uniform coverage: Continuous patented delivery method
- Automatic hand speed adjustment: Uniform distribution regardless of operator speed
- Ergonomic, compact: easily transported between treatment rooms and/or office locations
Clear Brilliant Original:
The Original handpiece utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength that is absorbed by the water in the skin.
The stratum corneum remains functionally intact which translates into a safe, low risk treatment that heals quickly and is convenient for the patient. They can apply makeup immediately after and continue their daily activities without risk to the skin.
Superficial (200-300 µm):
Perfectly targets the layers of the skin most compromised by early signs of aging such as uneven pigmentation, fine lines and textural changes. C+B is safe on all skin types because it targets water, not other chromophores such as pigment. The minimally invasive nature of the treatment is one reason why C+B has less downtime and very few mild side effects such as redness and edema
- Refresh the look and keep the skin looking younger and more radiant
- A true fractional laser treatment that is effective and safe, but also gentle and affordable
- Less downtime
- Topical skin care products work harder for your patients
- Laser: Diode
- Type: Fractional
- Originalv1440 nm
- Perméav1927 nm
- Spot Size: 140 µm/mtz
- Predefined Settings:Low - Medium - High
- 1440nm (Original) Hand Piece
- 1927nm (Permea) Hand Piece
- Card Reader
- Power Cord
- Operators Manual
No customer reviews for the moment.