Aerolase LightPod ERA
For laser energy to be effective in aesthetic medicine, the energy must be capable of reaching the targeted structure, whichcan be either epidermal, dermal or both. The 1064nm wavelength is capable of reaching both dermal and epidermal targets.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Overview & Summary:
- The 1064nm wavelength is also uniquely absorbed by all three chromophores (targets): hemoglobin, melanin and water.
- The 1064nm laser modality is inherently powerful and versatile, yet safer than other wavelengths due to minimal interference with epidermal melanin.
- The LightPod laser’s 650-microsecond technology enhances both efficacy, safety and versatility of the 1064nm wavelength.
which combines to allow for a number of advantages including:
- Independent depth of ablation within a treatment site
- Less downtime and fewer treatments than fractional lasers
- Less downtime and risk of adverse effects, yet comparable results to C02
- Partial face treatments without demarcation lines
- Precision targeting of difficult contours (nasal, periocular, perioral, scars, etc.)
- No touching of the skin, which allows exceptional visual control, hygiene and treatment comfort
- A new sub-ablative mode opens epidermal renewal to darker skin types
- Laser Type: Nd:YAG, pulsed
- Wavelength: 1064nm
- Fluence Range: up to 255 J/cm2
- Pulse Width: 650-microseconds, 1.5msec
- Beam Profile: Up to 10mm
- Power Source: 115 VAC / 230 VAC, switchable
- Internal Laser System Cooling: Air Cooling (patented)
- Complete Laser Size: 7? x 14? x 19? (15.2cm x 35.5cm x 48.3cm)
- Weight: approx. 25lb (11kg)
Advancing Aesthetic Laser Medicine:
LightPod Neo is established as the new gold-standard for a broad range of medical and aesthetic applications.
Exceptionally high-power within a uniquely short pulse duration enhances clinical efficacy, versatility and safety for each listed application and more.
The unique combination of high-power within a short pulse duration allows treatment to be performed without the use of anesthetics, skin cooling, high discomfort and risk of adverse effects commonly found with the previous generation of lasers.
- Fine Lines
- Smoke Wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet
- Deep Furrows
- Tone & Texture
- Sun Damage
- Age Spots
- Large Pores
- Acne Scars
- Traumatic Scars
- Skin Tags & Milia
- Xanthelasma +
All parts shown included
No customer reviews for the moment.