The Venacure EVLT 1470 Laser Varicose Vein is a water-specific laser, targeting water as the chromophore to absorb the laser energy.
Since the vein structure is mostly water, it is theorized that the 1470nm laser is able to efficiently heat the vein with little chance of collateral heating, resulting in an optimal vein ablation
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Venacure EVLT 1470 Laser Varicose Vein allows effective vein ablation with the targeted energy of 30-50 joules/cm at a setting of 5-7 watts.
All the Features You Love:
The VenaCure 1470 laser has all the features you love about the Delta laser platform: the Fiber Recognition System (FRS), which facilitates fewer steps enabling a shorter procedure set-up; the high-performance design; and the controls and interconnects, which were kept to a minimum and carefully placed, making the interface simple and easy to use. Like the Delta laser, the VenaCure 1470 laser helps physicians treat more patients with ease.
Fiber Recognition System (FRS)
- Faster procedure set-up with preset parameters
- Immediate recognition of procedure presets
- Protective door helps prevent dust particles from damaging laser or fiber
- Industry-leading 3 year standard warranty ensures every laser will receive top notch service
- Internal sensors constantly monitor wattage ensuring a constant energy output
- More than 20 safety features at and above standard
Easy to Use
- Intuitive user interface with fewer buttons
- Programmable sound pulses allows for audible tracking of pull-back rate which increases repeatability of treatment
- Aiming beam with variable modes and brightness increases visibility in patient
- Real-time on-screen display of treatment energy
Lightweight, Compact and Portable:
- Easily transported between hospital and office
MultiMedia Card (MMC)
- Stores data for at least 100 treatments
- Automated tracking of procedure and fiber records
- Available Patient Data Management Software and USB-MMC Card Reader/Writer enables easy data transfer to PC
AngioDynamics is one of the few vein treatment companies to manufacture the laser and fiber components. The VenaCure 1470nm laser is hand-crafted in AngioDynamics’ United Kingdom facility, where the world’s first commercial high-power medical diode laser was produced in 1993. Our proven track record of reliability allows us to offer an industry-leading 3-year warranty to ensure the highest quality laser box and service. Every box endures a rigorous testing process throughout assembly and upon completion. Ablate veins with the confidence that AngioDynamics’ equipment is the highest quality available on the market
No customer reviews for the moment.