Medrad Stellant CT Injection System Intelligent, Intuitive, Innovative: Confidence Through Patient-centered Care and Efficiency
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Medrad Stellant CT injection system with Certegra Workstation delivers new levels of efficiency and patient-centered care in CT imaging. An integral part of Bayer’s CT imaging solution, the scalable informatics ready solution offers radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management options—complete with injector interfacing between the scanner, PACS, RIS, and speech recognition systems.
The Certegra Workstation is the cornerstone of the Bayer Certegra Point of Care application, the industry's first1 Contrast Dose Management Solution. The data you need is centrally mobilized and instantly available.
Enhanced Protocol Management and Precision Timing:
Our workflow-centralized interface gives technologists point of care tools to efficiently manage injection protocols for enhanced visualization in complex CT angiography and cardiac CT studies.
Enhanced Protocol Management
- Storage and recall of up to 250 protocols
- Designed for complex CTA and Cardiac CT protocols
- Creates a tight contrast bolus
- Enables precisely timed contrast delivery
- Ability to add Certegra® P3T® 2.0 technology to drive personalized patient protocol standardization through new capabilities, including presets for radiologist-preferred protocols and the ability to save and recall P3T software protocols
Dual Syringe Utilization Benefits:
Clinical benefits of injecting contrast and saline at different ratios to visualize the whole heart. Clinical research has shown that simultaneous injection of contrast and saline, in user-selected ratios, can¹:
- Provide more uniform attenuation of the right and left ventricles
- Minimize artifacts by achieving proper attenuation levels
- Visualize the right coronary arteries and right ventricles in a single study by achieving more uniform attenuation
Scalable Options to Meet Your Changing Demands:
As a scalable platform, you can add on flexible options to meet your changing CT imaging needs at any time, such as:
- Personalizing contrast protocols at the point of care with Certegra® P3T® software
- Dose management and quality solutions with the Radimetrics™ Enterprise Platform offerings of radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management
- Scanner interfacing with Certegra® ISI (Imaging System Interfaces)
- Medrad XDS® Extravasation Detection System
No customer reviews for the moment.