Interacoustics Otoread Portable OAE audiometry screening system
The maximum sound pressure level output of this instrument remains well below 90 dB SPL throughout the audible frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This level is well within OSHA permissible limits of 90 dBA for 8 hours.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Measurement Type: Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAE) and/or Transient Evoked Otoacoustic Emissions (TEOAE)
- Frequency Range: 1.5 to 12 kHz (DPOAE) 0.7 to 4 kHz (TEOAE)
- DPOAE Stimulus Intensity Range: 40 to 70 dB SPL
- TEOAE Stimulus Intensity Range: 83 dB SPL (±3 dB)
- Maximum Output (protection): 90 dB SPL
- Microphone System Noise: -20 dB SPL @ 2 kHz (1 Hz bandwidth) / -13 dB SPL @ 1 kHz (1 Hz bandwidth) Stimulus Sampling - Rate: 31,250 Hz
- Power Supply: (4) AA/UM-3/R6 cells - Alkaline (6 V total)
- Battery Life: Approximately 300 tests
- Instrument Weight: 300 g/10.6 oz. including batteries
- Type: Thermal dot matrix line printer
- Speed: >10 lines per second. Full printout both ears approx. 7 sec.
- Operating Noise: <50 dB SPL
- Weight: 845 g/1.4 lbs. including power supply
- Power Supply: EN60950
- Input: 100-240 V~, 50-60 Hz, 0.8A
- Output: +7 V, 5.0 A
- Paper: Calculator-type thermal roll – 57 mm/2.25" wide
- Digital Signal Processor: Motorola 56303 24-bit 66 MHz 3.3 V
- Storage: 2 Mbit Flash EEPROM (non-volatile)
- Battery Backup: 0.1F 5.0 V (approx. 24 hours)
- CODEC: 18 bit D/A, 18 bit A/D 96 dB SNR typical
- Display: 4 line x 10 character STN liquid crystal
- Switches: Membrane keypad 1 million + actuation
No customer reviews for the moment.