The TOPCON TRC-NW8 No -Mydriatic Retinal Camera easy to use, auto focus, auto capture non-mydriatic retinal camera is designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
TOPCON TRC-NW8 Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making its use quick and simple. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view.
The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
- Red free optical filter
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- Angle of coverage: 45°
- Working Distance: 40.7mm
- Pupil Diameter for photography: 4.0mm or more
- 3.3mm or more when the small pupil diaphragm is used
- Type of photography: Color photography and red-free photography
- Patient diopter correction range: Without correction lens: -13D to +12D (where split lines are used)
- With minus correction lens: -12D to -33D
- With plus correction lens: +9D to +40D
- Auxiliary function for photography: Auto focus function (Used only in the split line working range. This can be tunred ON/OFF.)
- Internal Fixation Target: Center/Periphery
- Right/left eye automatic detection
- Optional position presetting function
- Base movement: Back-forth: 46mm, Right-left: 100mm, Up-down: 30mm
- Chinrest movement: 67mm
- Power Source: Frequency: 50/60Hz Voltage: AC 110,120,230,240V selectable
- Weight: 24.5kg
- Dimensions: 272(W) x 505(D) x 530(H)mm
- Power consumptions: 400VA (Maximum), 100VA (Normal)
No customer reviews for the moment.