I-Optics EasyScan SLO Fundus Camera with Software
These EasyScan SLO Fundus Camera are used and show minor sings of wear, but function perfectly. The head casings of two of these cameras show minor signs of discoloration.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Advanced, high-contrast SLO technology at a price everyone can afford.
- High contrast imaging, see up to the sixth bifurcation (see from 10µ).
- Real-time live view of retina, enhanced view of periphery, automated iris detection.
- Autofocus, autocapture, auto exposure.
- Capture mode: Green and near IR for three imaging modalities.
- Easy to use: Joystick navigation and intuitive user software.
- EasyConnect for easy sharing, reviewing, archiving and reporting.
- Compact, portable EasyScan fits on every desk, anywhere.
- Optical Engine: Confocal SLO
- Capture Mode: Green, near infrared and combined (pseudo color)
- Field Angle: 45 degrees
- Pupil Size: 1.5mm
- Auto focus and auto capture: yes
- Allignment help: "See what you get" with IR live imaging
- Emmetropia compensation: +/- 10D
- Networking capabilities including tele diagnoses: yes
- Image formats: TIFF, BMP, DICOM, PDF, JPEG, PNG
- Weight: <11 KG (excluding case)
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 12.7" x 17.5" (L X W X H)
- Travel case
- Retinal Imaging Software on a flash drive
- Printed out instructions for setup
- Power cords and brick
- USB cable
No customer reviews for the moment.