Carl Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM Fundus Retinal Camera With table
feature legendary ZEISS optics and non-mydriatic color fundus photography enabling you to photograph through pupils as small as 3.3mm.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The high quality system provides the basis for detailed diagnoses of typical eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma and AMD in a single workstation.
Advanced features such as easy stereo image handling are combined with intelligent auto functions that enable reproducible and intuitive imaging for every single patient eye.
The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM Non-Mydriatic Fundus Camera increases the quality and simplicity of fundus imaging. Compact, yet big enough to set the standard in ophthalmic photography, The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features a unique combination of functions to enhance fundus visualization and documentation.
The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM is designed for both routine clinical use and screening.
The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM integrates all elements of clinical retinal photography from image capture to image documentation in a single, state-of-the-art system featuring all hardware and software.
Operation is easy to ensure a smooth, rapid workflow with the help of the positioning aid with working distance dots, a focusing aid with paired coincidence lines and ergonomic design.
Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM Fundus Camera Features:
- Highly corrected ZEISS optics with an advanced professional grade digital sensor
- The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features an integrated patient database, including multiple options for image comparison and review
- Quick image transfer via network, USB stick or DVD/CD
- The Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM optimizes practice efficiency and outcomes
- Small and compact The all-in-one camera/imaging solution
- Zeiss VISUCAM PRO NM features easy to operate software to quickly capture and display images Reduced user training time equals more efficient work flow
- Network ready and DICOM conformant Advanced integration of hardware and software
- Brilliant true color retinal images with Zeiss Autoflash Correct exposure with every image automatically
- Smallest pupil size capture capability Minimum pupil diameter requirement is 3.3 mm
The following capture modes are available with the VISUCAM NM/FA:
- Fluorescein angiography
- Color fundus
- Blue and red wavelength range
- Anterior segment
All-in-one design for efficiency and superior results:
- ZEISS Telocentric Optics with integrated, medical grade digital sensor.
- Fast Windows XP computer with database.
- Network ready and with convenient image transfer via USB device, or DVD.
The intuitive, easy to use software combine positioning and focusing aids into a smooth and fast workflow. Each task is quickly performed increasing your workflow. The stereo module provides a convenient capability for taking and displaying 3D images.
ZEISS AutoMap automatically generates montages of large areas of the retina from peripheral images, and, with the separation of green, blue and red color channels from existing color photos, fewer exposures are necessary.
Essential elements for a fast workflow include intuitive internal fixation and the Auto Flash mode you concentrate on the patient. Existing and new image data can be analyzed at any time at the same workstation, and compared or easily forwarded through your network on a USB stick or with the included DVD writer.
- Size: 410 x 480 x 650 mm
- Weight: 30 Kg
- Depth: 410 mm
- Frequency: (Hz) 50/60 Hz
- Height: 650 mm
- Power: Supply Voltage 100 - 240 V AC
- Width: 480 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.