Carl Zeiss Cirrus 4000 Spectral Domain OCT HD with Windows XP Dual Core
The Cirrus HD-OCT Model 4000 provides a live fundus image using a line scanning ophthalmoscope to guide the placement of OCT scans
REFURBISHED EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Here's how it works. The Cirrus HD-OCT uses LSO scan data to present a live fundus image. An operator can move the OCT cube within the fundus image before acquisition.
After the OCT cube scan is acquired, an en-face OCT cube scan image is reconstructed and overlaid on the LSO live fundus image to indicate the position of OCT cube scan.
In the Cirrus HD-OCT Model 400, a novel approach is used to quickly capture the OCT cube scan and generate the en-face OCT fundus image continuously.
The standard view of the Live OCT fundus image refreshes approximately once per second. Once the operator clicks the “Capture” button, acquisition of the Live OCT fundus image is completed and then the high-definition cube scan is acquired. The result is a background fundus image and full cube scan superimposed on the fundus image.
Similarly, for the five-line raster pattern, the raster lines are superimposed on the OCT fundus image.
The high-definition cube and the five-line raster data that are collected are identical on both the Model 4000 and Model 400. As a result, the data are interchangeable and the same analysis can be performed on both models.
The one exception is a new Enhanced HD raster scan, which provides an even higher quality image than previously available. This feature is only available on the Model 4000. Future features dependent on the LSO fundus will be available only for the Model 4000
Built on 10 years experience at the vanguard of innovation, Carl Zeiss Meditec OCT technology has become the recognized standard of care. Now, Cirrus HD-OCT offers another leap forward with a superior platform that delivers unprecedented imaging details for clinical decision making.
ZEISS optics provide superior visualization of anatomical details across a wider range of patients.
Robust engineering with premium components ensures consistent precision performance.
Unique HD layer maps and images highlight clinically relevant details for identification and monitoring of specific diseases – all at a glance.
The powerful Cirrus HD-OCT scan engine delivers superior image data. The new HD Enhanced Raster Scan leverages this power to produce images with outstanding detail while maintaining patient throughput. The proprietary Selective Pixel Profiling™ technology enhances anatomical features while reducing image noise.
Cirrus HD-OCT enables repeatable visualization of clinically relevant anatomy with exact correlation between the OCT scan and the fundus image. Comprehensive navigational tools ensure efficient and simple operation.
Designed for efficiency:
- Small footprint and integrated design are ideal for crowded or busy practice
- 90 degree orientation facilitates observation of patient throughout exam
- Advanced optics aid in the examination of patients with cataracts
- Dilation is not required even for pupils as small as 2.5 mm
- Mouse Driven Alignment™ delivers superior image capture and analysis in just a few clicks, resulting in reduced chair time for the patient
- Auto Patient Recall™ assures patient position and instrument setting are repeated from previous visit
- Axial resolution: 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution: 15 µm (in tissue)
- Scan speed: 27,000 A-scans per second
- A-scan depth: 2.0 mm (in tissue), 1024 points
- Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 840 nm
- Line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO)
- Live during scanning
- Transverse resolution: 25 µ (in tissue)
- Optical source: superluminescent diode (SLD), 750 nm
- Field of view: 36° x 30°
- Macular Cube 200 x 200 Combo: 200 horizontal scan lines comprised of 200 A-scans
- Macular Cube 512 x 128 Combo: 128 horizontal scan lines comprised of 512 A-scans
- 5 Line Raster: 4096 A-scans per B-Scan (adjustable length, spacing and orientation)
- Focus Adjustment Range: -20D to +20D (diopters)
- Fixation: Internal and external
- Windows 7 OS
- Internal storage: > 80,000 scans
- CD-RW, DVD-ROM drive
- Integrated 15" color flat panel display
- Pupil Size Requirement: = 2.0 mm (= 3.0 mm optimal for LSO)
Dimensions/Weight (Instrument Only)
- 25.6 L x 17.3 W x 20.9 H (in); 65 L x 44 W x 53 H (cm)
- 83 lbs; 37.6 kg
Electrical: 100-120V~, 50/60Hz, 5A 220-240V~, 50/60Hz, 2.5A
No customer reviews for the moment.