Optovue iVUE OCT system w/laptop,custom table, hardshell carry case
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Quantify the thickness of the retina, nerve fiber layer, ganglion cell complex and the cornea. Track change and predict trends in RNFL and GCC thickness and precisely measure angles to aid in disease diagnosis.
Optovue iVue SD-OCT:
- Normative database of 1600 patients as sole FDA approved
- EMM5 Extended Macula Map (5 x 5 mm)
- GCC® Ganglion Cell Complex analysis
- Top quality at a reasonable price
- Portable version: Optovue iVue
- User friendly down to the last detail
Optovue iVue: detailed and reliable diagnosis and progression analysis of retinopathy, macula degeneration, cataracts and glaucoma
- Optovue iVue scanner: OCT Image: 26,000 A-scan/second
- Frame Rate: 256 to 1024 A-scan/Frame
- Depth Resolution (in tissue): 5.0 µm
- Transverse Resolution: 15µm (retina)
- Scan range: Depth: 2 - 2.3 mm (retina)
- Scan beam wavelength: ?=840±10 nm
- Exposure power at pupil: 750 µW
- OCT fundus image (en face): FOV: 21°(H) x 21°(V)
- Minimum Pupil diameter: 2.5 mm
- External image (Live IR): FOV: 13 mm x 9 mm
- Patient interface: Working Distance: 22 mm / 15 mm
- Motorized Focus Range: -15D to +12D
- Computer: Laptop PC
- Intel Core i5 processor
- 15.6” screen
- RAM: 4GB
Optovue iVue OCT model 100 spectral domain system. This system comes with one licensed CD to install for viewing in the exam room, 1 custom table with mounted hardware, and a second mount for anouther talbe for a second office location. The Optovue hardshell case for transport is included as well. Due to table, and carry case,
No customer reviews for the moment.