Oculus BIOM 3c and SDI 3c viewing system For Leica Microscope.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
For user’s comfort as well as patient’s benefit it enables:
- Up to 120 degree of non-contact observation of the fundus
- High magnification of the macular area
- Vitreous surgery through small pupils
- Fast and easy adaptation on the microscope
- Surgery without permanent assistance
- Stable position over the eye
- Excellent depth of focus
- Little influenced by
- Pupil size
- Corneal scars
- Lens opacities
- Vitreous substitutes including gas
- Surgery without contact to cornea, without corneal stress
- Perfect mobility of the eye
When used to observe the vitreous and/or fundus the BIOM 3 is aligned coaxially with the operating microscope. During extraocular phases of surgery the BIOM 3 is swung aside out of the observation beam, while the inverting action of the SDI is neutralized manually or by remote control. The BIOM 3 is easily detached from the operating microscope by unplugging its adapter.
- The BIOM 3m body and adapter plate are fully autoclavable according to latest recommendations.
- Ultrasound cleaning of the BIOM 3 also possible.
Stereoscopic Diagonal Inverter: Bimanual Surgery under Natural Viewing Conditions
Wide angle systems such as BIOM or APL for observation of the ocular fundus deliver an inverted image, rendering them unsuitable for bimanual vitreous surgery. When used with the operating microscope the SDI erects the inverted image of a wide-angle observation system while maintaining correct stereopsis, thus enabling vitreous surgery under panoramic viewing conditions.
OTHER ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Both wide field and high mag lenses.
- Combi footswitch for SDI 3c/BIOM 3c
- Extension cable for footswitch
- Drive Belt (Pkg Of 10) - Steam Autoclavable
No customer reviews for the moment.