The Zeiss Humphrey Atlas 995 Corneal Topography combines comprehensive software with advanced imaging and analysis technology, making it the most popular topographer in the US.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Zeiss Atlas 995 Corneal Topographer has been fully refurbished and comes complete with a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee
The Zeiss Atlas 995 Corneal Topographer sets the standard of care, incorporating its exclusive features and capabilities, such as an advanced Arc-Step Algorithm, true elevation data and aspheric surface reconstruction.
- 22 Placido rings present a larger limbus-to-limbus field of view and its ideal spacing avoids ring crossover.
- Patented Cone-of-FocusTM technology enables superior electronic alignment for greater repeatability and accuracy.
- Patented ATLAS Patient Interface for wide peripheral coverage and automatically detecting OS/OD, Automatic Pupil Measurement and USB and Ethernet capabilities to support network data storage and printing.
- The Standard of Care
- Value-enhancing data analysis software modules
- Pathfinder™ Corneal Analysis
- MasterFit™ Contact Lens Fitting Module
- VisionPro™Ablation Simulator (VISX C-CAP Program)
- Corneal Irregularity Measurement
- 22-Ring Placido Cone
- Patented Cone-of-Focus
- Comprehensive and Detailed Peripheral Corneal Pupil Assessments
- Advanced Refractive Diagnostic and Healing Trend/STARS Modules
- USB and Ethernet Capabilities
- User-Friendly Platform
- Complex Analysis
- Cutting-Edge Imaging
Includes Advanced Refractive Diagnostic and Healing Trend/STARS software modules, which provide true elevation, irregularity and trending tools. Optional software modules for advanced contact lens fitting and advanced pathology detection are also available to complete the package
No customer reviews for the moment.