The Nidek ARK-30 Portable autorefractor keratometer provides portability versatile for multiple applications such as interoffice transport satellite or office, nursing home visits, the work of mission and local health screenings.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Portable design allows measurements in patients with physical or wheelchair, and in the operating room for refractive procedures. Prints are available on paper hard through infrared communication of ARK-30 to the docking station.
Portability versatile for multiple applications:
- Among transportation office or satellite office
- Nursing homes
- Missionary work
- Local health screenings
- Physical limitations or wheelchair patients
- Refractions operating room by pre / post-op
Large screen display operator:
- Comfortable view “binocular” eliminates the use of monocular alignment devices
- Maintains a comfortable distance measuring patient
- All measurement data clearly show the viewing screen
Automatic measurements for maximum effectiveness :
Automatically “locks-in” and measures after alignment. The measures shall be taken if the patient is not properly aligned
Auto automatically transitions to Auto-Keratometry Refraction “Fast Mode” allows rapid measurement (only auto–refraction) of difficult patients Infinite Goal setting relaxes and reduces “box” housing Target centered housing prevents fogging
The main body can hold data for 30 people (60 eyes). Measurement data can be printed out later. Compact Station Even the docking station is compact. The footprint is only 249mm(W) x 220mm(D), allowing it to be used on a refraction table. Auto Shot Function – Auto measurement starts when the eye is in the optimal position. 90° Correction Function When measuring the eyes of a patient lying on a couch, the astigmatic axis is corrected by 90°.
- 2.5-inch color LCD:
The 2.5-inch color LCD clearly shows centering and focusing indicators and allows easy operation.
- 90° correction:
The 90° correction function facilitates measurement of a patient in lying position by correcting the astigmatic axis by 90°.
- Auto shot:
The ARK-30 automatically starts measurement when it is in the right position according to centering and focusing indicators.
- Spherical Power: Measurable Range -20.00~+22.00D (V.D.=12mm) Indication Step 0.12D / 0.25D
- Cylindrical Power: Measurable Range 0D~±12.00D Indication Step 0.12D / 0.25D
- Cylinder Axis: Measurable Range 0~180° Indication Step 1° / 5°
- Min.Pupil Diameter Measurable: Ø2.6mm
Measurement Of Corneal Curvature:
- Radius of Corneal Curvature: Measurable Range 5.00mm~13.00mm Indication Step 0.01mm
- Corneal Refractive Power: Measurable Range 25.96D~67.50D (n=1.3375) Indication Step 0.12D / 0.25D
- Corneal Cylindrical Power: Measurable Range 0D~±12.00D Indication Step 0.12D / 0.25D
- Corneal Cylinder Axis: Measurable Range 0~180° Indication Step 1° / 5°
- KM Measurable Area: 3.3mm dia.on Cornea (for corneal curvature radius of 7.7mm)
- Measuring time: Measurement of Refractive Power 0.2 sec Measurement of Corneal Curvature 0.1 sec Continuous Measurement 0.2sec
- Chart: Scenery Chart
- Observation & Indications: 2.5 inch colour LCD monitor
- Printer: Thermal Line Printer
- Interface: RS-232C
- Power source: AC100-120V±10% / AC200-240V±10% 50VA 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: Station Alone 249(W) X 220(D) X 102(H) mm / 2.5kg
- Station & Measuring unit 284(W) X 220(D) X 216(H) mm / 3.5kg
- Standard Accessories: Spare fuses, Spare printer paper, Dust cover, Power Chord, Battery, Interface Cable, Hand Strap
- Optional Accessories: Carrying case with portable stand, IC Card system, Neck Strap, Battery, Carrying Case.
No customer reviews for the moment.