The TOPCON TRC-NW200 NON-MYDRIATIC RETINAL CAMERA Telemedicine system is simple and easy to use, making it an ideal tool for the health professional looking for a quick and accurate way to screen and document retinal pathology.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Combined with a laptop PC, the Topcon TRC-NW200 Retinal Camera system affords a portable screening solution. The TRC-NW200 can also be mated with a Tower PC.
Key features for the Topcon TRC-NW200 include an integrated digital camera which chip that provides 3.1 megapixel images, seamless interface to IMAGEnet Lite for advanced image documentation, archiving, retrieval, enhancing and printing of retinal images.
The Topcon TRC-NW200 provides excellent detail of the retinal surface for all types of diagnostic requirements, from disc evaluation for glaucoma, to diabetic retinopathy without the need for dilating drops, a USB connection for fast image transfer, and the TRC-NW200 also includes a patient consultation module which facilitates patient education and compliance.
- 3.2 million pixel image
- Easy alignment for precise image acquisition
- Easy and accurate focusing with split line indicator
- Small pupil capability down to 4.00 mm
- Three alternative fixation targets
- Images may be stored in different formats
- A variety of system configurations available
- Compatible with IMAGEnet i-base
Other Features Include:
- A laptop PC.
- Connections so it can also be mated with a Tower PC.
- An integrated 3.1 megapixel digital camera chip.
- Seamless interface to IMAGEnet™ Lite, for advanced image documentation, archiving, retrieval, enhancing and printing of retinal images.
- Excellent detail of the retinal surface for all types of diagnostic requirements, from disc evaluation for glaucoma to diabetic retinopathy without the need for dilating drops.
- USB connection for fast image transfer
- Patient consultation module facilitates patient education and compliance.
No customer reviews for the moment.