ERCHONIA Zerona-Z6 Laser Non-Invasive Body Contouring
s specially designed for use during non-invasive body contouring.
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Zerona-Z6 is a new body-sculpting procedure designed to target fat and contour the body without invasive surgery.
Zerona-Z6 unlike other procedures, allows the client to continue their daily activities without interruptions from surgery, pain, wounds or garments.
Zerona-Z6 works by utilizing the Erchonia’s patented low level laser technology to emulsify adipose tissue which then releases into the interstitial space.
Our bodies remove the fat from the area and transport the fat from through the lymphatic system creating a slimming effect.
The Zerona-Z6 was proven through a double-blind, randomized, multi-site, and placebo controlled study in which clients averaged a loss of 3.72* inches compared to the placebo group that lost only a half an inch.
Zerona-Z6 is six quick and painless treatments. You simply lie under the Zerona-Z6 for 20 minutes on your front and 20 minutes on your back. Unlike minimally invasive or traditional liposuction, the Zerona-Z6 allows you to continue your daily activities without any interruption
- No pain, no downtime and no risk
- Proven effective
- Superior treatment area coverage
- Configuration: 5 Line Generated Class 2 Laser Diode Modules
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Modulation: Constant Wave (CW)
- Display: Full Color TFT Touch Screen Control Center
- 1) 44” (111.76 cm) Vertical Arm Height Adjustment.
- 2) Four Independent Adjustable Arms for Desired Laser Concentration
- Power Source: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- 1) Metal Frame Powder Coated for Ease of Cleaning
- 2) 4 Anti-Static Casters (2 Locking)
- Housing: Black Carbon Fiber Finish Thermoformed from Non-Allergen Material
- Weight: 70lbs. (31.76 kg)
- Accessories: 2-Keys, Laser Safety Glasses
- Compliant to Quality / ISO 13485 – Medical Device / IEC60825-1 Laser Safety, IEC 60601-1 Safety, IEC 60601-1-2 EMC, CB Mark, CB Cert
- FDA Laser Class 2 / FDA Device Class ll EU Device Class IIa, Laser Class II
No customer reviews for the moment.