2015 Beaver Visitec/Endo Optiks E2 Compact MicroProbe Laser & Endoscopy System WITH TWO(x2) Extended Retinal Probes (2.5mm)
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Beaver Visitec/Endo Optiks E2 Compact MicroProbe Laser is a portable ECP laser and endoscopy system that includes everything shown in the photos including 2 probes in mint condition.
- Creates the opportunity to simultaneously image and photocoagulate the ciliary processes through a corneal incision
- Especially indicated for the safe and effective treatment of glaucoma in combination with cataract surgery
- Important vitreo-retinal applications can be realized
- Can be used for the contact and non-contact excision, hemostatis, incision, and vaporization of soft tissue
- CCD camera is used to process the image obtained by the fiberoptic endoscope and display it on the video display
- Video Camera BNC connector Input and Outputs located at the Back Panel
-The Video Camera Cable Output can be plugged into the Video Camera Cable Input or a remote Video Camera Cable Input can be used
- Diode lasers are small semiconductor devices consisting of a sandwich of gallium-aluminum arsenate crystalline materials and end mirrors
- Electrons of the crystal are raised to an excited energy state by an electrical current
- When the electrons return to their original energy state, photons are emitted
- In the laser cavity, these emitted photons are trapped between the cladding layers and the end mirrors
- When a photon passes close to an excited electron, the electron will be stimulated to emit another photon that is identical in wavelength and phase to the first
- This amplification process continues, increasing the number of active photons as the photon light beam is reflected back and forth between the cavity mirrors
- One of these mirrors releases a percentage of the energy hitting its surface resulting in the infrared laser light
- Frequency of the diode laser employed in this system is 810nm
- This laser is intended only for the use of physicians who are trained in operation of laser photocoagulators
- Training in the therapeutic use of lasers is available in medical courses and seminars offered throughout the world
Complete System Includes:
- Endo Optiks E2 Laser Console
- 2 mint condition Curved Probes with Camera
- Manufacture Monitor
- Operators Manual
- Surgical Cart
- Laser Goggles
- Flight Case
No customer reviews for the moment.