Chison ECO5Vet Color Doppler Veterinary Ultrasound & Two Probes
The Chison ECO 5 Vet is a low-to-mid-range portable color Doppler veterinary ultrasound machine with advanced imaging options such as speckle reduction imaging, tissue harmonics, and compound imaging.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
This machine features a 12-inch LED monitor that provides a higher resolution image and a very wide viewing angle, which is rare in this category (most use a less-expensive LCD screen with a limited viewing angle). Additionally, the LED screen can be tilted at up to a 30-degree angle.
- Full Digital Beam Former
- Color Doppler with double frame rate, color priority, and color filter technology.
- Multiple Applications
- Trapezoidal Imaging
- THI (Tissue harmonic imaging)
- SRA (Speckle reduction algorithm)
- Compound imaging
- Various Measurements
- Detailed Reports
- EasyView Image Archive System
- One Key Functions
- Support PC Printer (HP1102&M251n)
- Large Animal Reproduction and Tendon Applicaitons
- Small Animal Abdomen, Small Parts, and Basic Cardiology Applications
- B, B/B, 4B, M, B/M, CFM, PW Display Modes
- 2.5MHz - 11MHz Probe Frequency (depending on probe)
- 256 Frames Cine Loop
- 4 Step Zoom
- Measurement Packages for Canine, Feline, Equine, Bovine, and Ovine
- Patient information management, images record, and exam report.
- Full screen documentation, hospital name, patient name, date/time.
- Annotation database available, pre-saved phrases can be recalled.
- AC 100V-240C, 50Hz-60Hz Power Supply
- Main Unit, Dual probe connectors, 3 USB ports, VGA port, Video port, build in battery, LAN-port, 8G memory card.
- 320G Hard Dish, DICOM 3.0, Water-proof keyboard cover, carrying case, PC printer
No customer reviews for the moment.