The SonoScape A6V Veterinary Ultrasound Scanner is among the best imaging black and white portable ultrasound machines for sale in its price range.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
As a new system, the A6 is a nice choice because of its durability and versatility of vet applications.
Professional veterinary software: Canine, Feline, Bovine, Equine, Ovine. Designed with vets in mind the A6V features a strengthened case, anti-dust, and anti-splash control panel. It is easy to carry with the built in handle and weighs around 12 lbs or 6kgs. FDA approved for use in USA. A6V comes with one probe of choice.
- Two probe connectors that are selectable via keyboard or hot swap
- Net weight: Approx 6kg (without probe)
- Built-in Linux system
- Full digital beam former
- High resolution 12" LCD adjustable position monitor with anti glare design with image on the full screen
- The back-lit operator panel is ergonomically designed for comfortable & efficient ease of use even in dark room
- Built-in storage & archive for doctor's later review, making the analysis easier
- Clipboard functions for quick image capture or review
- Cine Memory, Image memory, storage image
- Measurable 8-steps TGC continuously adjustable 5 frequency selection for each probe, working frequency from 2.0MHz to 12.0MHz (probe depending)
- Chroma: 8 types
- Tissue harmonic Imaging, B, B+B, B+M, M,4B Shortcuts Key
- One button optimization integrated workstation
- Document capability with USB storage, PDF report, AVI/JPEG, DICOM 3.0, etc.
- Trolley for A6V
- Foot switch for A6V for freeze
- External DVD-RW for storage
- Travel suitcase
- C351 Convex Probe
- L745 Linear Array Probe
- C612 Micro Convex Probe
- L761 Rectal Probe
No customer reviews for the moment.