Abbott I-stat MN300 Blood Gas Analyser with Printer and Accessories
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Benefits of the i-STAT System:
- Supports a patient-centric approach to health care that accelerates patient care decision-making by reducing the time to get needed information to the clinicians
- Optimizes system efficiency by eliminating process steps and handoffs to help reduce the incidence of errors and promote patient safety
- Supports quality and compliance requirements that complement the vital services that laboratory professionals provide to patients and their caregivers
- Leverages the power of a single, integrated bedside testing solution through:
– a comprehensive menu of tests
– a single testing system, rather than multiple systems and protocols
– standardized lab-quality bedside testing
– simplified implementation, training, and regulatory requirements
– lightweight, portable, and easy to use
- Delivers lab-quality test results to the clinician within minutes
The portable i-STAT handheld makes patient-side testing easy:
- requires no special sample preparation or user calibration; maintenance is minimal
- weighs 18 ounces, making it completely portable
- features ergonomically designed soft keys for comfort and ease of use
Patient-side testing is as easy as entering the operator and patient information into the handheld, inserting one of the several testing cartridges, and then viewing test results:
- The system prompts users step by step through the testing process
- Operator and patient information can be entered via barcode scanner
- Operator lockout prevents unauthorized users from performing or viewing test results
- Test results are uploaded automatically when the i-STAT handheld is placed in a downloader
With over 50,000 handhelds placed in high-acuity settings worldwide–including over 1,800 hospitals—and over 35 million test cartridges produced annually, the i-STAT System is trusted to provide lab-quality results. See the wide array of cartridges and tests available.
- Handheld Blood Gas Analyzer
- Instruction Manual
- Factory Warranty
No customer reviews for the moment.