Cosmed K4 B2 Vo2 Portable Metabolic Analyzer with GPS Tracker
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Calibration SyringeThe COSMED 3L calibration syringe is a reliable precision tool for quickly and easily verifying and fine-tuning COSMED flowmeters measurements (flow/volume).
Having a known calibrated volume as a standard, the syringe provides an easy and reliable method of calibrating and measuring the accuracy of COSMED respiratory volume measuring equipment.
The ATS/ERS Task Force standards, published Spring 2005, require daily calibration checks of flow and volume spirometers using a 3-L calibration syringe with an accuracy of ±15 mL or ±0.5% of the full scale.
- Calibration Syringe Product Guide: Italian - English
- The aquatrainer has only been used once
- Breath by Breath data acquisition during swimming (VO2 , VCO2 , VE, HR)
- Light and hydrodynamic design
- Ergonomic, waterproof and easy to mount
- High accuracy and proven reliability scientifically validated
Aquatrainer is an easy-to-mount swimming snorkel connected to a mobile metabolic cart (K5, K4b2) that allows to perform gas exchange analysis during swimming.
Swimming with the snorkel is considered a valid field condition to measure swimmers’ cardio-respiratory response. Researchers and coaches can now acquire an incredible number of information on athletes tested in real conditions (swimming pool or flume).
The snorkel is light, hydrodynamic and designed to suit swimmer’s natural movements in different swimming styles (either front crawl or backstroke).
Ergonomically designed components allow special protection to prevent water inhalation during test.
Kit includes also a special water-resistant HR belt and probe to measure heart rate frequency during swimming.
The new Aquatrainer system has been recently validated (C. Baldari et al. 2013) and it is considered suitable for steady state measurement and incremental tests of 200m each (Fernandes RJ et al. 2012; de Jesus K et al. 2014). Moreover, Aquatrainer does not lead to an increase in active drag during front crawl performed at a large range of velocities (Ribeiro J et al. 2016).
The K4b2 is the first portable system for pulmonary gas exchange measurement with true breath-by-breath analysis.
Its technology and dimensions allow the user to measure physiological response to exercise without limitations.
With more than 20 years of experience in mobile VO2 testing, K4b2 is the most accurate and reliable device under any conditions.
The K4b2 has been validated, used and mentioned in more than 600 publications worldwide including the most prestigious scientific journals.
The K4b2 provides unsurpassed versatility. Whether in the lab or in the field, tests can be carried out in three different configurations: Holter Data Recorder, Telemetry Transmission and Laboratory Station. The K4b2 is provided with integrated GPS for speed, distance, altitude and position measurements, which are synchronized with Gas Exchange Data.
Why limit your studies to the length of the cable?
- Pulmonary Gas Exchange (VO2, VCO2)
- Breath by Breath Technology
- Telemetry Data Transmission up to 1000m
- Indirect Calorimetry
- Integrated GPS System
- Integrated Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
- Integrated 12-lead Stress Testing ECG
- k4b2 testiconsCardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing
- Pulmonary Gas Exchange (VO2, VCO2) Anaerobic Threshold (AT)
- Indirect Cardiac Output (Wasserman)
- Inspiratory Capacity during exercise
- Integrated Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Integrated Pulse Oximeter (SpO2) (optional)
- Integrated 12-lead ECG (GAS/ECG) (optional)
- Exercise Gas Exchange with Elevated FiO2 (optional)
- Resting Energy Expenditure (REE, RMR)
- Indirect Calorimetry (VO2, VCO2, RQ) with mask
- Forced/Slow Vital Capacity (SVC-FVC)
- Maximum Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Bronchial Dilator test and Bronchial Challenge Test
No customer reviews for the moment.