The NDD Easy ON PC based Spirometer System uses the power of your PC, laptop, or tablet, leveraging True Flow ultra sound technology for a complete spirometry solution.
NEW EXCELLENT CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
nDD TrueFlow Advantages:
- Not influenced by heat, humidity, barometric pressure, or altitude
- No cleaning, no maintenance
- Extremly high accuracy for low flows
- Flexible EMR capabilities
- Simple and economic consumables.
- Easy to operate outside lab with operator prompts and diagnostics.
- Extremely high accuracy for low flows.
- PC guided spirometry.
- Bio calibration check feature.
- Ready to use GDT interfacing possibility.
- Test selection with or without tidal breathing.
- Actualized Fltetcher curve report.
- Country specific predicted values selectable and interpretation.
- Inspiratory and expiratory real-time curve(s)
- Challenge testing with manitol and methacholine protocols
- Pediatric incentives
- Automated quality control
- Quick test
- Auto QC user selection for best trial from 8.
- Tidal breathing selectable.
- FVC, FVL, SVL, MVV, post testing
- NASA, COPDGene, BOLD
- Meets ATS/ERS, SSA Disability and NIOSH/OSHA standards.
Easy on PC Spirometry System Includes:
- Spirometry sensor
- Carry case
- 3 - year warranty
- PC Laptop in Photo is not included and used only for descriptive purposes.
- Dimension of PC sensor: 16 x 3 x 7 cms
- Weight: 155 g
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Measuring accuracy:
- volume +/- 2 % or 0.050 l/s
- flow +/- 2 % or 0.020 l/s
- PEF +/- 5 % or 0.0200 l/s
- MVV +/- 5 % or 5 l/min
- volume > 1 ml
- flow 4 ml/s
- Measuring range:
- volume +/- 12 l
- flow +/- 16 l/s
- Resistance: approx 0.3 cm H2O/l/s
- PC operating system: Windows 2000 SP4, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel-/Pentium or equivalent, 1GHz
- Interface: USB 2.0 or earlier
- Screen resolution: min 1024 x 768 - 1280x960
- Hard disk capacity: Installation/System 1GB, Memory 4GB
- RAM: min 512 MB - 1GB recommended
- Languages: english, german, french, italian, spanish, portuguese, polish, japanese, norwegian, finnish, danish, greek, swedish, dutch
- Predicted values:
- ERS (ECCS), Roca, Austria, NHANES III, Knudson 1976, Knudson 1983, Crapo, Morris, Cherniak, Berglund, Gulsvik, Hedenstroem, Asia 1-4, JRS2001, Gore, Pereira, Finnish.
- Paediatrics: Zapletal, Polgar, Dockery, Hsu, Hibbert
No customer reviews for the moment.