Versamed Ivent 201 Ventilator, Biomed Checked Patient Ready
is an exceptional, transportable non-invasive ventilator with self-contained turbine and standard or optional extended battery. The iVent201 is perfect for all care settings from pediatric through adult, bedside to transport to another point of care
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Use Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* to enhance your patient's comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic)
- Programmable nebulizer
- Built in SpO2
- Built in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
- Dimensions: 13" H × 9.5" W × 10.3" D
- Weight: 22 lb
- Noise: 40-45 dB
- Power Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal battery up to 2 hours, external batter 12-15 VDC up to 4 hours
- Power Alerts: Low battery, battery charge, AC disconnect, power failure
- Oxygen: FiO2 blender=
- Peak Flow: 1-120 L/min, 1-180 L/min spontaneous, Adaptive flow
- Inspiratory Pressure Limit: 5-80 cm H2O/0-60 cm H20
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Respiratory Rate: 1-80 BPM
- Ti: 0.3 to 3s or adaptive time
- Approval Required: FDA, CE
- Tidal Volume: 50-2000 ml
No customer reviews for the moment.