Stryker 1488 HD CMOS Camera System with Camera L9000 LED Light Source and 26" Wise Wireless Monitor
USED EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION !!!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Cross-specialty standardization is enabled through 9 dedicated surgical specialty settings. Designed scalable to accommodate future advancements in integration technology, to meet customers' current and future needs.
Stryker 1488 HD Camera System Features:
- Premium Optics and CMOS Technology:
- Image brightness and clarity.
- High noise immunity.
- Designed for Patient Safety: Enhanced light sensitivity allows the light source to run at lower power levels that can reduce the risk of patient/drape burns while still providing premium optical performance.
- 9 Surgical Specialties: Optimized performance to address the specific color and lighting needs of individual surgical procedures.
- Enables standardization of video systems to 1 platform.
- Array of camera head options specific to the needs of varying surgical specialties.
- Activation of L9000 LED Light Source.
- Infravision Compatibility: Quick and easy identification of critical anatomy.
- HD Progressive Scan 3 CMOS to take advantage of increased resolution capabilities of digital format display.
- Unsurpassed color reproduction for clear identification of anatomy in even the most demanding circumstances.
- Improved Digital Processing for a truly digital video system.
- Standard Aspect Ratio video minimizes expenditures by allowing integration with existing video equipment.
-Stryker 1488 Camera Control Unit
-Stryker 1488 Camera Head and Coupler
No customer reviews for the moment.